Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
As much as I disagree with some of the play calling I think Mcvey actually was trying to get goff rolling and show he and the offense still believes in him can't have him lose it so close to playoffs and he knows we going to need goff in the second half. If he would of handed off it could of broken goff a bit if not more so I truly believe he wanted to instill that positivity back in him get a flow going especially for the bigger picture.

And btw the bucs screwed it up for us today the blocked punt by freakin hill turned the damn game around or we could of had a legit cushion.

Ellard80

Legend
I'm tripping on the announcers. The Bear defense has really done nothing. It's McVay that screwing this up if you ask me. It's like he forgot how to call plays!!!

Dunno bro.. their defensive line is owning our oline so far.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sorry I'm out I promise lol
:ROFLMAO:

Naw man. Just don’t get into it with other posters or get ridiculous and yer good. But if you get out, I get it.

I hate coming in here but I kinda have to. Even though we give a lot of rope in this thread, some times people let it bleed over.

It’s always an eye opener for sure.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Bear defense has really done nothing. It's McVay that screwing this up if you ask me. It's like he forgot how to call plays!!!

They've won most snaps on the LOS. In the run and pass game. They're tackling well. You really can't find it in yourself as a fan of the game to give them cred?

Fans always do that, forget that there's another team playing too.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's hoping McVay adjusts. We can't keep abandoning the run. Gotta make them fear the run and open up some passing lanes.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm tripping on the announcers. The Bear defense has really done nothing. It's McVay that screwing this up if you ask me. It's like he forgot how to call plays!!!

Their defense has been lights out, my Rams brother.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like a nail biter to me guys . Another sleepless night on the east coast

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I believe, some of the NOT running the ball has to do with limiting reps for Gurley. We don't really have a backup for him.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh and btw this is a great playoff primer for the Rams. It'll put hair on our kid QB's chest. :p