PREGAME Rams at Bears | Sept-29-2024 | 1:00pm E.T.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
I would think the overall experience of the Rams give them and edge.

Rams D weakness is stopping the run, but the Bears can't run.

Bears D has been solid, but Mcvay's system can be a different animal for any defense.

Bears Oline is trash but we go long stretches without pressure while Shula has yet to dial up consistent blitz packages.

Bears are a fiesty bunch though and at home. They will be playing with some fierce urgency.

My good friend is a Bears fan and I am giving him the spread. So lets get er done Las Ramos.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't disagree.

But that know it all business is an extension of seeing this coming (we discussed Brown in the offseason) mixed with the exhausting nature of the Rams' relentlessly positive spin and inability to answer questions at the podium without fluff and nonsense. If we can't be honest about that then what's the point of discussing this stuff.

Davis hopefully can save us at NT by growing into it and staying healthy. If either of those things don't happen though we will end up being eliminated in the playoffs the moment we hit a good defense. Believe me I'd love to see Brown turn it on but the truth here is he is being phased out week 4. So it is what it is.

All that aside I do love this DL. I think by midseason, barring injury, we might have the best 4 man front for pass downs in the league. It is an impressive development.
BOLD statement & I see you want excellence!! Went to the ND game yesterday & Cubs Friday.I’m an obnoxious Fan & poster.I apologize for that.
Thanks for keeping it real.I actually liked what Shula said & believe it’s not FLUFF!!
-I Liked Jourdans article & the way she put it together with Shula’s press notes.You bring up excellent points.
I disagree with you on Brown & Davies.Plus what Shula said makes REAL SENSE to me & agree with him about Brown & Turner.
—PHASING OUT ?? NO WAY !!! Putting in PLACE 2 SUCEED is more like it !!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I go BACK 2 2019 & WADE PHILLIPS !! May TAKE has ALWAYS been this is THE STYLE SHULA was going to take away THE MOST from WADE more than any other RAM X DC !!

If you go & look at JIMMY G against TAYLOR (swift)Rapp,Ramsey.THANK GOD for E WEDDLE 2022!!! POINT being I’d LOVE to see the SNAP COUNT!! AD99 was out & Smart(dumb)& Gains were in on a couple of those 3-18’s that lost that 8ers game that Snead & Demoff will Never Forget!

I like The Rams defensive rotation.Think Shula is trying to figure it out .He’s take away from Raheem is Trusting your players & pointing them in Successful spots.
Raheem was always like that with his DB’s & Shula did coach the CB’s & DB’s for Morris.

This is game 4 . Gallimore is listed as a NT.I like OlaJiga & Durden on the Practice Squad.IMO the Future Depth is there.Maybe a little SMALL,but rotational can BE BIGGER!!

I should get a better insight than I EVER have had under Mcvay today.My mind could change from a different point of view ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't disagree.

But that know it all business is an extension of seeing this coming (we discussed Brown in the offseason) mixed with the exhausting nature of the Rams' relentlessly positive spin and inability to answer questions at the podium without fluff and nonsense. If we can't be honest about that then what's the point of discussing this stuff.

Davis hopefully can save us at NT by growing into it and staying healthy. If either of those things don't happen though we will end up being eliminated in the playoffs the moment we hit a good defense. Believe me I'd love to see Brown turn it on but the truth here is he is being phased out week 4. So it is what it is.

All that aside I do love this DL. I think by midseason, barring injury, we might have the best 4 man front for pass downs in the league. It is an impressive development.
I have to agree about The Rams and the Playoffs.I don’t see them making it & last season thought they were better than they are ?

This IMO is A MUST WIN Game !!!!

Last week was a season changer & have given The Rams new Life !!
They FINALLY get Green Bay at Home! Don’t know how are always on The Rams schedule?? The bye comes at a good time if they can win The Next 2. 3-3 vs 4-2 could be the difference of Playoffs or NOT!!

G. Bay fans at SOFI ?? Hopefully 65% Rams fan. Then how many Ram Fans at VEGAS!!

Today at Soldier Field The number of Ram Fans might be surprising.Have a Niner Flag in front of my little place.Sporting Rams Hat(lucky?) today ! Well how all the craziness plays out.Enjoying the Wild Trip(of life) it IS!!
—Think the MidWest(LA) Ram Fans show up ?

GO RAMS!!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bears are a fiesty bunch though and at home. They will be playing with some fierce urgency.
Being lazy here... I haven't watched much of the Bears outside of their offense as I switch through games to check out their QB. But IIRC Eberflus is from the Dungy tree, which comes with more of a philosophy of loaf charts and executing well than disguising what they do. Should be a good amount of cover two, plus our weapons are missing, and the Bears have a strong secondary. So Stafford has to be patient.

The way to attack that philosophy is running the ball, being physical and making them move that safety up. Taking the underneath. Then taking shots when you get the desired calls. So I'd imagine our backs are in for another busy day.