PREGAME Rams at Bears | Sept-29-2024 | 1:00pm E.T.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
So much BS spin there by the Rams. Goddamn they just shovel it on Jourdan at times.

Brown is a rotational option only. That much is clear by now. Also he is not a NT. They tried him there, he sucked ass. This isn't about him being Albert Einstein, "oh he's so intelligent" blah blah blah. It's about finding a place and usage where he sucks the least. His role will be rotational DL on the non-A gaps.

Turner is quality but he is wasted on the nose because we don't have anyone else who can 5T nearly as well as him. So they can move him around all they want but 5T and generally opposite Fiske is gonna be his spot.

Fiske is a rook and learning. He also is no NT. They won't put him there as he lacks the strength right now. His best spot is 3T or in the duo with Turner on pass downs when they go even front.

Gallimore will be relegated to rotation for now. There is a chance he can take on a more important role, which if it happens means he'll be ahead of Brown in the rotation for non-A gaps.

Davis is the only real option we have at the nose. But we don't have much option behind him. This DL is thin in that respect.

This is a rush DL at the top best served at getting after passers. They could badly use a NT if one were to be available in trade. If not then they need to hope Davis doesn't get hurt. And they shouldn't screw around and use him at other spots because he's the best answer over that center.
You actually make some good points,but your know it all thinking STINKS!! I’d say Jourdans article & the way she brought it about is Pretty Kool! However you look at it.

-There’s some good insight & I’ll look upfront & have a better idea after this BEARS game of where The Dine might be ?

You saying Shula is covering up town is WEAK in the sense of where players fit best.I say that because if you look at Kobie Turner there might lie part of the problem,or solution to it ?
He hasn’t played as well this season & he imo is a better fit at NT.
I don’t know what is going to happen during the season at LBer either ? The Rams have had trouble up The Gut!

I’ll keep an eye on #95 today & try to watch the rotation? There’s no reason to DOUBT Shula Today though.I’d say I ENJOY Jourdan like this as a Rams reporter.Hate when she Digs Dirt.If this is her Digging Dirt & you seeing it ? IMO -I see it more as Fact & Game Planning.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
This DL is thin in that respect.
It’s also “thin” in that there aren’t enough fat guys clogging the running lanes.

Fortunately, there’s an easy solution to that particular problem:

happy eric cartman GIF by South Park

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I liked Shula & the way he stayed in the Moment against those (Lossers)8ers last week.

The Bears O’Line & Running Game has struggled.It should be interesting.Seeing the Game Plan really makes this game more Fun.

Merlin attacking Bobby Brown imo is WEAK!! If he can play to a strength & not be asked to do what he might not be as good at isn’t a BAD thing.
—Murch meant a lot to The Rams defense & a player who worked hard this offseason than any other from at least a Belly Stand Point.

He was put on RETURN LIST w/KT.I mean at the time it meant a lot.Now it shows that The Rams need to figure this IR RETURN LIST OUT as well ?

I’m RamBling!! Then again I’ll also get a view of the DB’s so that is something I’m looking forward to ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It’s also “thin” in that there aren’t enough fat guys clogging the running lanes.

Fortunately, there’s an easy solution to that particular problem:

happy eric cartman GIF by South Park

Yeah - sure AD99 was PHAT ! It’s all how you look at it. Making adjustments it what Shula & Giff are doing.

If Turner was better at NT,then why not put him there ?? Question is What was he last season & was he The Best RDP ? Rookie defensive player?

AD99 or not,why create that hole? Bobby Brown might just be a rotational player.I’ve seen him many of time chase a QB out of bounds for a TFL. Brock Purdy might have had less time with BB95 chasing him ? - still needs to be proven on Sunday’s.

Davis might not be a NT,but does well upfront. He just doesn’t get to The QB! He can maintain Gap Concepts & rotation over if Kobie is running down a QB(9 sacks 2023).

There’s many ways you can fix a orange.