PREGAME Rams at Bears | Sept-29-2024 | 1:00pm E.T.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Living in Bears country this guy is their new hope. He's a bit of a bigger back like J. Mason that we just faced. But D'Andre Swift has been so bad that they are pining for anything at this point. Not sure it'll matter with their oline.
Speaking of that their o line had 4 players on the injury report yesterday. Being they have had problems up front, hoping we may capitalize on that.

Psycho_X

Legend
Speaking of that their o line had 4 players on the injury report yesterday. Being they have had problems up front, hoping we may capitalize on that.
Yeah we should dominate the line of scrimmage on defense this week. But still got to finish tackles/sacks and not let Caleb run around. They've got plenty of receiving talent so if we give them opportunities they will succeed.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
With our defensive line finally getting some recognition they should be jacked up and be able to pressure the rookie quarterback.
And then our veteran defensive backs can get a few picks.

That's my take. :)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Unlike in the past where QB’s were taking quick drops and releasing quickly, it looks like offenses are comfy taking deeper drops and looking for splash plays downfield. The post AD effect.

Our guys need to make them pay for it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Containing short running QBs worked well in the past. Maybe they should start there.

Maybe it’s harder to stay disciplined than it looks. But it’s not a difficult concept to grasp.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Johnson had 8 Carrie’s for 30 yards last week at a 3.8 YPC clip. I could understand the Bears trying to wear down the Rams defense and take some shots deep. It’s basically what the Cardinals did.

Hopefully, the defense and coaches figured out and fixed the problems.

However, I think this Bears Oline is worse than the Cardinals Oline. Also, the Colts DLine is not good. I still expect a win if Stafford avoids mistakes against the Bears defense.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ironically enough, I'll be in Chicago for this game...but I'm going to one of my two bestie's weddings there. Same date and time as the game.

So, guys, bring home a winner for me, okay?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Ironically enough, I'll be in Chicago for this game...but I'm going to one of my two bestie's weddings there. Same date and time as the game.

So, guys, bring home a winner for me, okay?
Sneak out of the wedding and go to the game! Your friends will understand. :laugh2:

Memento

Name
Jemma
Sneak out of the wedding and go to the game! Your friends will understand. :laugh2:

No way in hell. I've known my besties since childhood (preschool for one, kindergarten for the other), and there's no way in hell I'm missing her wedding, especially with my other bestie there.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
No way in hell. I've known my besties since childhood (preschool for one, kindergarten for the other), and there's no way in hell I'm missing her wedding, especially with my other bestie there.
Sneak your phone in. They make some pretty discreet earbuds now that go behind the ear. Just try to contain yourself if something big happens in the game. That could be awkward. :quiet:

Memento

Name
Jemma
Sneak your phone in. They make some pretty discreet earbuds now that go behind the ear. Just try to contain yourself if something big happens in the game. That could be awkward. :quiet:

Again, no way in hell. I love football, I love the Rams (and I'm even wearing my Rams polo shirt to the wedding because I asked my bestie for her permission. Sadly, I'm not wearing a dress because of my dad being...bleh.), but this is the one thing that transcends it. My besties mean everything to me. The three of us have been friends since I was five years old. We've stayed close, even when they moved out of town. They mean the world to me.

So, while I appreciate you wanting me to watch football, even on a phone...I can't. So, I'm asking you guys to bring home a winner for me, please.

Toothsayer

UDFA
Name
Richard H Stee
We have the worst run defense. They have the worst run offense. Caleb Williams is their run game. They do have a pretty good defense though. As long as our offense doesn't turn it over we should come out on top. Checked the TV lineup. Looks like its the first game I'm gonna have to stream.
I don't like the match-up in the run game at all. Swift is exactly the kind of runner who can make fools of Reeder & Rozeboom with his elusiveness & short area explosiveness. If he gets loose in the secondary, The Rams are in deep doo-doo, imo. Remember Jamo ? Swift is like an Italian sports car; you're gonna be taking Uber to work a lot of mornings, but when he starts.......

I will also be extremely irritated if we see a game plan built around Atwell, a la Kupp or Puka, and a reversion to 11P all day.
I like that a reporter - Klein ? - brought up the '18 Chicago game, even though McVay clearly didn't. Let's see if he really remembers how he got humbled.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Again, no way in hell. I love football, I love the Rams (and I'm even wearing my Rams polo shirt to the wedding because I asked my bestie for her permission. Sadly, I'm not wearing a dress because of my dad being...bleh.), but this is the one thing that transcends it. My besties mean everything to me. The three of us have been friends since I was five years old. We've stayed close, even when they moved out of town. They mean the world to me.

So, while I appreciate you wanting me to watch football, even on a phone...I can't. So, I'm asking you guys to bring home a winner for me, please.
Wow, that is some loyalty.
Me on the other hand? I got married on a Friday, wouldnt leave for the Honeymoon until Sunday because I didnt want to miss the Notre Dame v Michigan game
True story

Tano

Legend
Wow, that is some loyalty.
Me on the other hand? I got married on a Friday, wouldnt leave for the Honeymoon until Sunday because I didnt want to miss the Notre Dame v Michigan game
True story
And your newlywed wife didn't divorce you on Saturday - surprised lol