Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mick

Pro Bowler
wow....just can't believe this crap..they have no business being in this game...3 horrible plays in a row...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's why we can't feature Watkins. He still doesn't know the offense.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Back to Ram football . 3 and out with a near pick 6 and playing down to the competition. This is so infuriating to watch

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That pass to Watkins was either Goff recognizing the defender about to jump the route or Watkins running the wrong one.

Buffaloed

UDFA
So do you guys think Sammy is still not up to speed? or is he in the doghouse because he thinks earth is flat?

Rainram

Starter
Somewhere in here the defense has to stop stupid penalties and get off the field

…..

Legend
I gott bow out of the thread till half time.

My stream is delayed. Whenever I make a comment, its over the top of you guys commenting on the following play already.

Go Rams!

TexasRam

Legend
Collinsworth as much as we all can't stand him makes a good point about Goff. Goff needs to stop floating backwards when the initial read isn't there.