Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I can't stand stupid. 24 offside on punt gives them 7 and Quinn, how do you line up offside. 10 free points.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
whiners getting 10 pts from Rams mistakes

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Horrible Barron! You had outside help. Stay inside!

I'm fairly sure he was expecting Ogletree to be inside. They don't seem to be on the same page this year.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Tay - DropsEm, why? Really. Lots of us were major supporters of him. I'm amazed what Ted Ginn Jr has done after his initial bust years. Tavon, later amigo.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Some of the improvement we can hopefully look forward to under McVay is doing some addition by subtraction in improving the mental culture of this team. We've given up 10 points on two stupid mistakes so far. Might not kill us tonight - I hope - but that would bury you against a good team.

EricDabest

EricDaBest
Name
Josh
lucky to have the lead. two fumbles on routine fair catches. Cut him... He does nothing useful!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Quinn, Barron, Tavon, Barwin and Higbee will all be on a different roster next year. And I'm okay with that.
Higbee can at least block and he's done it very well several times tonight. Use him less as a primary option in the pass game and we're fine.

Mick

Pro Bowler
stop throwing the damn ball behind the LOS...this shit is Fisheer shit

…..

Legend
I think Quinn, Barron, Tavon, Barwin and Higbee will all be on a different roster next year. And I'm okay with that.

I'd settle for 3 of those. Barron is valuable in certain capacities. Higbee hasnt done anything to play his way out of town.

Rainram

Starter
I'm beginning to wonder if there is any benefit to returning anything.

Fair catch punts
Touchback on kickoffs

Psycho_X

Legend
im happy cause we're winning and have already topped an entire Fisher's game of offense in little over a quarter but I HATE giving the other team freebies. I REALLY hate it when we give them three before halftime.