Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Just a few players left on this team with the Jeff Fisher stank. 11 is one of them. Watch him make a 9 yard punt return and start high stepping. Fckn twat

tempests

Hall of Fame
Should be Tavon's last year as a Ram. Austin reminds me of Az, they both fumble, but Az was the better player.

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
This game should be 21-0, but two stupid plays are keeping this game closer than it should be!!!!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Horrible Barron! You had outside help. Stay inside!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Sigh. Will Quinn continue to try and speed rush around the edge every single play?
And swing way wide out of the play.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Man we are trying our hardest not to blow these guys out...just dragging their sorry asses along to make a game of it

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quinn was offsides again with no call . What is his problem ?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My thoughts exactly. Unacceptable for a young team trying to learn. Especially when we have better, cheaper, options.

I think he's cut next year.

He has two jobs. Return punts and be a decoy. Yet, he's muffed two punts in three games. It's inexcusable. He's never had issues with it before.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Is it just me, or does Shanahan look like Petyr Baelish?

…..

Legend
I havent seen a single creative move by Robert Quinn. Its all straight speed rush around the edge. Teams can pretty much scheme around him and make him totally ineffective.