GAME DAY Rams at 49’ers - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wentz has been really disappointing.
He started well. That TD pass was a dime. I think the Rams are trying to force Nacua but they're gonna need to let Wentz just get through his fucking reads so we can move the chains. And he does need to calm down but hopefully they are cooling him off at halftime.

If he comes out and plays well second half there's time to get back in this. Of course we have to find a way to stop Sam "Joe Montana" Darnold.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
The losses the Rams took this season will all end up being to teams with winning records.

TexasRam

Legend
If I'm being honest, I only care that Puka gets the record and we get outta this game healthy. Could care less about the outcome. I have Whiner fans trying to tell me it still counts which tells me their souls are still destroyed from the NFC championship game loss to us :laugh1::laugh2::laugh3::laugh4:
The real score is Super Bowl wins:

Mcvay:1
Rat: :crying:

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
He started well. That TD pass was a dime. I think the Rams are trying to force Nacua but they're gonna need to let Wentz just get through his fucking reads so we can move the chains. And he does need to calm down but hopefully they are cooling him off at halftime.

If he comes out and plays well second half there's time to get back in this. Of course we have to find a way to stop Sam "Joe Montana" Darnold.
Shanahan has a really efficient offense--and knows how to attack and pressure our weak linebackers. We need to come out with a different strategy.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Glad to see the broadcast focus on how hard the 9ers are trying to stop Puka

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Guessing this is as off script as McVay will get with his call sheet. Fine with me. No hints

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Only fans think that way. You don't get it. It's DESTROYS McVay that Ratboy owns him, all the time. There is no doubt.
Bullshit.
McVay has the ring.. and beat Shanny to get there.
That's the part about this you're missing.. not only does McVay have the SB win that Shanny doesn't... he went through him to get it.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The losses the Rams took this season will all end up being to teams with winning records.
And we really should have won 2 of those and we'd be sitting pretty right now.