GAME DAY Rams at 49’ers - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Happy Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wentz is officially a Rams folk hero. :laugh3:

And a nice backup. Great job today 11. :clinkingbeer:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm sad. I was hoping we could ruin Dallas's season. I'll feel a little bad if we ruin Detroit's. But oh well. If we somehow manage to knock the 49ers out of the playoffs, we've won our Super Bowl lol.
I'm with you. So bitter sweet as I cheer for Detroit and the city finally having a team to cheer for. But...If they gotta go down to get another ring, so be it :)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm with you. So bitter sweet as I cheer for Detroit and the city finally having a team to cheer for. But...If they gotta go down to get another ring, so be it :)
Ha! We're not getting a ring this year. But dragging SF down with us is my only goal lol.

dang

Legend
And that my Ramily is why they play the game. The Rams found out a lot today and have the momentum of a very meaningful win against a most despicable rival. F Ratboy. F Dweebo. F Ugly Gronk. F Greenlaw the Thug. F Bozo. F those pos whiner fans.
The football gods have shone a bright light on our beloved underdog Rams. Have faith!!! Go Rams!!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Carson Wentz sets rans record---most rushing attempts by a Rams QB in a single games - 11
old record Tony Banks, 10, in 1996

per X
Was that the Buffalo game? I was there. Good times