GAME DAY Rams at 49’ers - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Me, too. Starting to have that same feel as that awful '90s streak.

Helps me to keep remembering the game we won that sent us to the Super Bowl in '21/'22 and sweeping them in '99 on that run.

Those streaks still suck, but...
The salvation is the Super Bowl.

Praying they don't win one this year. Takes the edge off this streak.

Next year.. I want the Rams back as a fucking Juggernaut... and beat the hell out of them.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the niners are doubling puka then there should be other guys open.

Ellard80

Legend
if you wanted us to win this game that bad...

then needed a loss to a giants.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
It's amazing how every game against the niners looks exactly the same defensively. SF scores at will. The only thing that ever stops them is mistakes like missed open throws, drops, etc. otherwise they score

5 yd run
3 yd run
9 yd pass
6 yd run
4 yd run
8 yd pass
9 yd run
7 yard pass
10 yd pass
6 yd run
5 yd Run
15 yd pass
7 yd run

Touchdown 9ers

Every year, for years on end

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Win or lose, I need someone to ask McVay why he thought it was a good idea to call 2 timeouts before half, effectively leading to 6 points for the opposition. He's made several ignorant decisions like that this year.

Q729

Legend
I feel as long as Ratboy is their coach, McVay will always be owned by the 9ers. He knows his tendencies too well.

InfiniteRam

Rookie
Makes me wonder if McVay prefers to be 7th seed and play Dallas rather than have to face Goff in Detroit and potentially get embarrassed.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Of all the first round matchups, Dallas is the one I wanted to avoid. At Philly, at Detroit, even at Tampa (no chance tho) all welcome matchups.
I wonder.. with a functional running game.. how much different that might look than the first game.

Cowboys D is fast.. but can be run on if you go right at them, imo.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Me, too. Starting to have that same feel as that awful '90s streak.

Helps me to keep remembering the game we won that sent us to the Super Bowl in '21/'22 and sweeping them in '99 on that run.

Those streaks still suck, but..
I don't. These shitters are no where close to those 90s shitters and these Rams are a lot better than they were then.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
If the niners are doubling puka then there should be other guys open.
Problem with that sort of thinking is -- there are no more coaching positions available for the Rams.... :eyeroll:

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
If I'm being honest, I only care that Puka gets the record and we get outta this game healthy. Could care less about the outcome. I have Whiner fans trying to tell me it still counts which tells me their souls are still destroyed from the NFC championship game loss to us :laugh1::laugh2::laugh3::laugh4:

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
How many scores have we given up to end halves this year? McVay needs to get called out for this shit. I'm tired of it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I'm being honest, I only care that Puka gets the record and we get outta this game healthy. Could care less about the outcome. I have Whiner fans trying to tell me it still counts which tells me their souls are still destroyed from the NFC championship game loss to us :laugh1::laugh2::laugh3::laugh4:
I can't say that that I will continue to watch the game after PUKA gets his pass or two. Except maybe on Red Zone