Rams Approved To Relocate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fancents86

Starter
Is there any possibility that the city of STL can sue Kroenke for slander in his proposal? Would love for them to throw a stick in his spokes.

markstewart67

Rookie
First time since 1964 I have to question my Rams Fandom
Don't.....I have been a Rams fan for 40 years and was also heartbroken when they moved to the Lou. Even though I was pi$$ed off about it, I never wavered and neither should you. If they moved to China I would still be a fan. I understand you're upset, But them horns are in your blood. Stay by their side Rams brother.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
St Louis better try for the Raiders. It's a long shot but it's the last chance before the NFL bus leaves forever.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm so sorry for my St Louis brethren. I remember how much it hurt when Frontiere moved the Rams from LA prior to the 95 season and it hurt like hell.

I long ago made peace with it, but I remember the pain and I'm sorry for you guys. I really am.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Of all the teams to get to keep their team, it's the scumbags in Oakland. The fuck up part of all this, the Rams move to LA, and then some other team will end up moving to St.Louis eventually. It makes no damn sense.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Is there any possibility that the city of STL can sue Kroenke for slander in his proposal? Would love for them to throw a stick in his spokes.

Very doubtful. Billionaires don't lose in court.

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
Only bright side is maybe now refs will be more "Rams friendly" in such a big market like LA.

Good for the players too, we're going to see Gurley and Donald everywhere. Their brands will skyrocket

Might attract better FA too cause LA.

*sigh*

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
St Louis better try for the Raiders. It's a long shot but it's the last chance before the NFL bus leaves forever.

The Raiders ship sailed when Goodell said all 3 markets plans failed.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

sorry for the people in st louis. this must hurt bad.

The Rams are a part of the very fabric of my family. That passion and experience is being ripped away from me.... and yet I am expected to not say one bad thing here about the person responsible for tearing a hole in my heart???
This is a horrible day.

If we can vent after a loss and say the things we do about the guys who lost us the game... how do we not say anything about the high class low life thief who stole our team and ripped out our hearts after bad mouthing our city? He can go straight to hell and so can Goodell, Grubman, Jerry and the rest of the rich cocksuckers whose greed and lack of ethics will soon enough destroy the very shield they represent...

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Of all the teams to get to keep their team, it's the scumbags in Oakland. The freak up part of all this, the Rams move to LA, and then some other team will end up moving to St.Louis eventually. It makes no damn sense.

I doubt we ever support building another stadium again. It's obvious you can't trust the NFL, and I wouldn't support public funds for a stadium again if we don't come away with the Raiders or something right now.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
If I may. I truly understand what you all are feeling. I went through the same thing back in '94. We heard all the same complaints, threats of not watching NFL ever again, never rooting for the Rams, they left us. So on and so on.

I really do feel your pain. It may never go away or it may diminish over time. that's up to each of you. I grew up with the Rams, my first football game ever was the Rams at the LA Coliseum. I stayed loyal to the "team" no matter who owned them, coached them or played for them. Of course I criticized them, got angry at them, heck even this year after the Chicago game I swore I would not watch them again. But you know what? The next Sunday I had the DVR set, snacks all laid out and I'm watching them again.

To me, it's like my first girlfriend. Oh boy did she ever break my heart. I still think of her from time to time, wondering what could have been or would have been? But in the end, it wasn't my choice. I had no control over her actions, so, you move on but always remembering and learning and growing.

You can get over this if you allow yourself to. The team is ripe, ready to breakout. You all love the game, you all love the Rams. Keep that love going. Loyalty over location, I learned that. It may sound hollow or cliche', but it has worked for me for 48 years.

I'm there for you, Brothers. Keep supporting your team. You won't be disappointed.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
The Raiders ship sailed when Goodell said all 3 markets plans failed.

That's in the context of LA relocation. They can't stop him from taking a good deal. Why would they?

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
If I may. I truly understand what you all are feeling. I went through the same thing back in '94. We heard all the same complaints, threats of not watching NFL ever again, never rooting for the Rams, they left us. So on and so on.

I really do feel your pain. It may never go away or it may diminish over time. that's up to each of you. I grew up with the Rams, my first football game ever was the Rams at the LA Coliseum. I stayed loyal to the "team" no matter who owned them, coached them or played for them. Of course I criticized them, got angry at them, heck even this year after the Chicago game I swore I would not watch them again. But you know what? The next Sunday I had the DVR set, snacks all laid out and I'm watching them again.

To me, it's like my first girlfriend. Oh boy did she ever break my heart. I still think of her from time to time, wondering what could have been or would have been? But in the end, it wasn't my choice. I had no control over her actions, so, you move on but always remembering and learning and growing.

You can get over this if you allow yourself to. The team is ripe, ready to breakout. You all love the game, you all love the Rams. Keep that love going. Loyalty over location, I learned that. It may sound hollow or cliche', but it has worked for me for 48 years.

I'm there for you, Brothers. Keep supporting your team. You won't be disappointed.

Loyalty over location? I don't show loyalty when none is shown to me. That loyalty ship sailed when he bad mouthed the city and its fans. That was personal, not just a business move. I'm nobody in this world, but I have some pride and sense of self worth.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Not from the STL or LA areas so this doesn't affect me as much as others, but it just feels messed up the way this all went down. Stan is a giant douche no matter what the outcome was.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I was sure,going into today, that the NFL would make the decision that was absolutely the worst one for the most fans and it looks like they are leaning that way!
Also,I feel sorry for the fans in LA if they have to have the Rams with one of the worst owners in the NFL instead of an organization that will provide good football. At least you will get some new shopping malls!

jjab360

Legend
Not to be a d-bag, but legally for it to be considered slander he would've had to lie in his proposal, and he had statistics to back up his claims.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Don't.....I have been a Rams fan for 40 years and was also heartbroken when they moved to the Lou. Even though I was pi$$ed off about it, I never wavered and neither should you. If they moved to China I would still be a fan. I understand you're upset, But them horns are in your blood. Stay by their side Rams brother.
No worries. I'll still be a fan and look forward to seeing them play in the coliseum again. Was always my favorite stadium as bad as it is.
But it's so much easier to be a distance fan now. Can watch every game regardless of location.

I just am kind of ashamed of how the deal went down.
But business is business to billionaires

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Only bright side is maybe now refs will be more "Rams friendly" in such a big market like LA.

Good for the players too, we're going to see Gurley and Donald everywhere. Their brands will skyrocket

Might attract better FA too cause LA.

*sigh*

I was thinking the same thing, but thought it was too soon to mention the "bright side". It sure changes the chances of getting someone like Drew Brees, for example...

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Also, the way the NFL and Goodell handled this is just wrong as well. Saying that the city didn't put in a good enough effort to keep them in St. Louis when they were the only of the three teams to try and put out a plan for a new stadium is ridiculous.

Seriously messed up how this all went down.