Rams Approved To Relocate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DenverRam

Starter
Literally in tears over the news. Thinking about the memories of growing up with the STL Rams. Even went to the big parade downtown and the playoff game vs the Bucs that year in 99. Will never forget how happy my family was......

I played and won state on the EJD turf. Love this city. It has always gotten shit from everyone else, and that is part of the charm. St. Louis against big rich cities, always the underdog. Screwed over time and time again by everyone.But you still want it to overcome it all...

I will never forgive the NFL for what it has done. I hope they are sued to death, i hope they lose tax exempt status. I want nothing to do with this corrupt league or this owner who cant even begin to understand the word betrayal just for some money.

Was fun meeting some of you guys on here. But im done. I cant do this shit... The NFL just flat out does not deserve any of its fans. Its the bread and games of the modern era. peace.

MOD EDIT: CHANGED TITLE

Last edited:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Yeah, it's extremely upsetting. I don't want to support the league. But I know I will be forced to watch when I see the horns. Stan Kroenke is DELETED and so is Roger Goodell for letting this happen. It makes me sick to my stomach knowing he won. STL deserves the Rams and an NFL team and now they have nothing. It's a shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Let's hope that some good comes out of this.

STL made things a lot harder on the NFL than they expected. I hope that this process is the beginning of the end for publicly financed stadiums. It's a sucker bet for the cities - and these fat cats can build their own.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
If I'm Cincinnati or any of these other cities with top tier clauses, I'm laughing at the news. There goes the last hope of any leverage the NFL has. Two teams in LA leaves nothing left for the owners to threaten with.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
What are you guys talking about? I haven't heard a word either way on what's going on with LA>

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Is it official now? I thought the Rams to LA still needed 4 more votes? http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14557728/nfl-owners-los-angeles-relocation-voting-underway

Living in Canada, I obviously have no dog in this fight over geography. I have no geographic ties to St. Louis, LA, or any city in the United States. I will support the Rams wherever they play.

After seeing this all play out as an observer with no stake in the outcome, my thoughts are that NFL and Kronke have very little class. Despite this, I am conflicted. NFL football is ultimately a business. The players, the owners, the league.... they are in it to make money. So in that regard, it is hard to criticize them for wanting the most profitable market possible.

Ultimately, I just cannot wait for this entire ugly saga to pass so we can get back to focusing on Rams *football* and not all the other stupid stuff surrounding it.

fancents86

Starter
It sucks I will no longer be able to see the Rams games in STL anymore. Used to go up there every year to catch one. I too am done with the NFL. I was a fan before they were in STL, so the move isn't too painful for me, but the fact that the nfl allowed an owner to buy the rams solely for moving them, lie to the commissioner about the economy in STL, and then they are approved to move? Gutless bastards. I will not support that nor will I support goodell. Not to mention Stan only uses teams as his personal ATM, which means we will see crap on the field every year he is owner.

CFL here I come.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
image.jpeg

It's over. Fuck my fucking life. bleep Stan. Fuck the NFL. Fuck everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
What are you guys talking about? I haven't heard a word either way on what's going on with LA>

All indications are it's mostly a done deal that the Rams are going to LA. From what I've seen it's Twitter feeds from reporters but they're mostly all in agreement. The likelihood of them staying is minimal at best.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Not sure I am going to trust random tweets - may be true...but curious how he reporting earlier than everyone else

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Oakland- Doesn't do jack shit, they get to keep their team and get money giftwrapped from the NFL

St. Louis- Goes all out, Balls to the wall, a task force that worked like hell and they lose their team, and not only lose their team, but pretty much no shot of getting another one.

So fucking stupid.

BadCompany

Rookie
Sorry guys. I lived through the horror show that was the owner- driven demise of the Expos so I know how painful this is. There is no justice. Its all just money to them.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oakland- Doesn't do jack crap, they get to keep their team and get money giftwrapped from the NFL

St. Louis- Goes all out, Balls to the wall, a task force that worked like hell and they lose their team, and not only lose their team, but pretty much no shot of getting another one.

So freaking stupid.

exactly. the results worked out the complete opposite of what protocol required.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Damn the NFL is slimy, increasingly getting tired of their act. Condolences to my St. Louis Ram brothers, I know exactly how you all feel and it sucks.

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
I'm heartbroken.

Kroenke just pulled the team out from under us and the league didn't even just sit back and watch, it freaking helped him move it at the end of the day.

The worst part is feeling so small in a process where mustached suits are 100% in control.

I live in STL and the "lack of fan support" is so overplayed. I see people wearing Rams apparel, hear people talking Rams football all the time. Especially now that the team actually has some talent.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the raiders have pulled out of the race. looks like it's the rams and chargers to lala land.