Rams 2023 coaching changes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Eric Henderson and you still don't have to think about it
So you don’t think Eric Henderson doesn’t have concerns if he is held in higher standing than Lake or Chris Shula? That he doesn’t want to be a defensive Coordinator?

For me yeah - I’m happy Raheem Morris is back & didn’t want Eric Henderson to be the DC. Especially AD99 still finishing up his career.The Brown Bro’s are going to be better for it. A’Robinson would be one of The Rams FA to resign.He adds to that WHOLE defensive line leadership!!
Wonder how Coniglio fits in with say a player like Hoecht? He is a twinner that might be moved from Henderson’s group.Thomas ,Hardy as well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Mike McCarthy got hired by GB from SF even after he had a BAD year coordinating.

I didn't care for Morris in the first 2/3 of the 2021 season UNTIL he tightened up the defense and really started getting aggressive to end the season and in the playoffs. And then I loved him as DC.

But then he did the soft shell shit and every game we heard about how it's killing us and he needs to get more aggressive. And didn't.

Pleasant and Lake seen to be more aggressive, man up and be physically dominant at the LOS with WRs. So MAYBE that'll be what Raheem starts doing.

If he can get the DBs up to the LOS, do better disguising and play physical. Then I'm good with him.

The ONLY DC in coaching who can get away without disguising anything because there defense is going to hit you in the fuckin mouth and dominate all game is the MAN Phil Parker, the DC at Iowa.

You’re talking COLLEGE FOOTBALL- lol . Ok
I’m not going to go the college way.
EVERYONE has there THOERY but my thoughts might be The Rams go to more 4/3 sets? Then again Les Snead was excited about this DL/DE/OLB group saying a lot of tweener that have a lot of speed.

I don’t know what you remember from Aubrey,but he did get let go by Detroit & there DB(cbs) got better when he was gone.

I know the type of coach he is & wondering how he works with Mcvay.My guess is Morris(Mcvay) are going to talk shop & let the coaching staff have there input.