Rams 2021 pre draft meetings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

TuTu is 5’8” and 155 lbs. I hope they are more interested in Rodrigues.

I think the Steelers should draft TuTu to go along with JuJu

“Ben throws the ball to JuJu who then laterals it back to TuTu. TuTu fumbles and it’s picked up by JuJu and run into the end zone for a Touchdown! JuJu and TuTu celebrate with a dance they call the JuJuTuTu!”

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Ramswire also lists Louisville runningback Javian Hawkins who rushed for 1536 yards this year. He’s only 5’9”.

I didn’t see a tweet for this one.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
He’s been climbing the draft boards. Ended the season as a likely 2nd rounder. Now he’s projected as a mid first. It’ll be interesting to hear the buzz after his pro day.
He hits the gaps like a train and sniffs out plays. I'd love for him to be in horns if he fell, but not gonna happen.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If you read this list you will see that a lot of the same players are listed as having met with most teams.

Just in the NFC West

The Cards met with:

Lb Amen Ogbongbemiga
WR Anthony Schwartz
RB Demteric Felton
CB Asante Samuel
RB Javian Hawkins

The 49ers met with:

RB Javian Hawkins
C/G Quinn Meinerz
RB Demetric Felton
CB Darren Hall
CB Asante Samuel
LB Amen Ogbongbemiga

The Seahawks met with:

RB Javian Hawkins
WR Anthony Schwartz
CB Asante Samuel

That’s just the NFC West.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

1617462666677.png

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
In 2020 37 predraft visits were reported for the Rams.

1 QB
4 RB
2 WR - Jefferson
3 TE - Hopkins
3 Centers
1 Guard
4 OT
3 DL
1 DT
1 DE
3 Edge
1 OLB
4 LB
1 ILB
3 Corners
2 Safeties - Burgess

I got the list from here https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2020/4/14/21221002/rams-pre-draft-visit-tracker-2020
That’s interesting. Most of those guys were available when we selected one or more times - yet we passed them up. Four RBs yet they went with someone they didn’t visit with.
The 2020 draft was a more direct correlation between pre draft visits and Rams selections.
Honestly not sure what to make of it lol.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That’s interesting. Most of those guys were available when we selected one or more times - yet we passed them up. Four RBs yet they went with someone they didn’t visit with.
The 2020 draft was a more direct correlation between pre draft visits and Rams selections.
Honestly not sure what to make of it lol.

I agree. I wrote that post to show how difficult it can be to determine much from pre draft visits.