Rams 2021 pre draft meetings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for posting. I am real curious as to who they interviewed at the Senior Bowl. Since there will no drills done at the Combine, the Rams may be drafting more from the Senior bowl than they have before.
IIRC they weren't there. Planned on everything being done reviewing tape and doing these zoom calls. Second year in a row they've skipped being at this game and practice week.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I fully expect Meinerz to go in round 1 to the Steelers. I know division III players don't usually go that early but usually any O linemen that I get my hopes up about never reaches the Rams picks.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I fully expect Meinerz to go in round 1 to the Steelers. I know division III players don't usually go that early but usually any O linemen that I get my hopes up about never reaches the Rams picks.

yeah seems like that to me to but this year i think meinerz will be there when we pick but i don't think we will take him anyway. simply because komer does not seem to push for top picks thinks he can coach up later picks.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
yeah seems like that to me to but this year i think meinerz will be there when we pick but i don't think we will take him anyway. simply because komer does not seem to push for top picks thinks he can coach up later picks.

He thinks he can. The Rams best Online recently was White often Scaffold Sullivan Blithe and Havenstein. Four players he didn't coach up two at least were early second rounders, I'm not sure on Sullivan. The weakest link that got exposed on that line is Blythe and he hasn't improved much. He's not a magician. I hope one of these years they realize that and take some Online men early.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
www.yahoo.com
Rams skip certain pro days to avoid tipping their hand in the draft Les Snead explained why the Rams are very selective with which pro days they attend.
www.yahoo.com
www.yahoo.com

i don't get this one because if you don't want to tip your hand i would think you ether go to no pro days or you go to a hole bunch to confuse the other teams.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame