Rams 2021 pre draft meetings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Rams, OL coach Kevin Carberry meet with C Quinn Meinerz again (yahoo.com)
1615824914770.png

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I wonder if the Meinerz visits are a smokescreen.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Another CB visit, gotta think Hill is gone since we tendered DW.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
It’s pretty clear McSnead want to add some big time speed to the receiving corps. Guaranteed one of our 2021 picks somewhere in there is a speed guy.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good news and bad news. Good news: Pete Werner absolutely tore it up at his Pro Day:

View: https://twitter.com/MathBomb/status/1377002907615248384

Bad news: It's going to be much harder for us to get him.

I get the feeling a trade back from 57 to net an early 3rd and 4th maybe something along those lines will happen which would make taking him easier with the 1st pick and still leave our 3rd rounders open for Center/Edge or whatever. Or trade back about 10 picks in the 2nd.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Good news and bad news. Good news: Pete Werner absolutely tore it up at his Pro Day:

View: https://twitter.com/MathBomb/status/1377002907615248384

Bad news: It's going to be much harder for us to get him.

I honestly think he's overrated. Many of the highlights I see with him is having another defender helping him to tackle.

I honestly hope some other team falls in love with his immeasurables and a player like Bolton falls to us. Reminds me of Bob Sanders keying in except at a linebacker position.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I honestly think he's overrated. Many of the highlights I see with him is having another defender helping him to tackle.

I honestly hope some other team falls in love with his immeasurables and a player like Bolton falls to us. Reminds me of Bob Sanders keying in except at a linebacker position.

Werner is a very good player. Ignore the highlights. Watch the games. He's always where he's supposed to be. He's not a splashy player. He's like Sean Lee or Chad Greenway. He's simply a guy you can count on to consistently execute his assignment.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I get the feeling a trade back from 57 to net an early 3rd and 4th maybe something along those lines will happen which would make taking him easier with the 1st pick and still leave our 3rd rounders open for Center/Edge or whatever. Or trade back about 10 picks in the 2nd.
Just wondering if they value ILB enough to use that high of a draft pick? Recent history says no.