RAMS 2020 Coaching Staff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kromer & his son. Add Andy Dickerson to the mix. Just the way the team in general is blocking.

If he is the run game coordinator still,then this thing has really picked up. Jackie Slater talked about Kromer being one of the Tops in The NFL.

Noteboom has stepped up for Big Whitworth & the Run Game actually looks better.

Speaking of RAHRAH guys. Dickerson has been SOLID in running practice as ONE of The Longest Term Rams coach.
The reason The Rams beat The SeaHags was there Crap Offensive Line.I have a lot of respect for him & think he will do well.Blows my mind with all the coaches changes.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Cocaine's one hell of a drug...

I think Snisher had a problem? What I know is there was sinus problems at the least.Could blame the pollen in the air.

Andy Dickerson was the last of the early Les Snead days.He would be the guy around the center a lot.

Zak Kromer - is offensive quality coach,but he has worked a lot with his father with the Offensive Lineman.Him & Aaron Kromer first went to the Senior Bowl with The Rams 5 (4) seasons ago when Mcvay first put his coaching staff together.

The Kromers are close & were at the combine together scouting offensive lineman there first season with The Rams.

The Rams were lucky to get them as coaches.Mcvay counts on them a lot.
Zak has helped set up drills & worked with lineman.Whitworth is such a GREAT Veteran & these group will keep it’s bond.IMO

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Now that Joe Barry is gone expect Sean McVays college roommate to take on a bigger role as LBers coach.
He gets to create his own legacy being third generation of one of the winningest coaches in NFL History.
RIP- Don! What a class man you were.

Funny that he came from the Chargers to The Rams & Staley & Barry are going to be the Face of there franchise.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Now that Waldron is gone I expect Mcvay will give Wes Phillips will be asked to take on a BIGGER Role with The Rams offense.I don’t know if his dad will ever coach again,but Wes is also a 3rd generation guy as well.I really enjoyed Bum & his Cowboy Hats.
I really hated SF,Atlanta, & New Orleans back in the Old Wild Wild Western Division.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’m a Big Sean Mcvay Fan!! I think he is a real loyal guy & always has a vision.What his vision of The Rams in 2017 is so much different coming into 2021.
I don’t know what This next season will bring,but if you look at The Rams Coaching Staff you will see a lot of change.The Senior Bowl(SuperBowl) has always been like
a coaching annual reunion of coaches.Sort of like The Final Four Weekend is like in College Basketball.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I think Snisher had a problem? What I know is there was sinus problems at the least.Could blame the pollen in the air.

Andy Dickerson was the last of the early Les Snead days.He would be the guy around the center a lot.

Zak Kromer - is offensive quality coach,but he has worked a lot with his father with the Offensive Lineman.Him & Aaron Kromer first went to the Senior Bowl with The Rams 5 (4) seasons ago when Mcvay first put his coaching staff together.

The Kromers are close & were at the combine together scouting offensive lineman there first season with The Rams.

The Rams were lucky to get them as coaches.Mcvay counts on them a lot.
Zak has helped set up drills & worked with lineman.Whitworth is such a GREAT Veteran & these group will keep it’s bond.IMO

Snead and Fisher had a coke problem? Snead I could see, but I would figure that stache on Fisher would provide some evidence of some booger sugar.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Snead and Fisher had a coke problem? Snead I could see, but I would figure that stache on Fisher would provide some evidence of some booger sugar.

Les Snead is one of the best GM’s in The NFL.He still has a job.I’m not on drugs.. Fisher had sinus problem over the years as The Rams HC.It seemed to get worse when The Rams were lossing.He also did his own hiring of OC’s & DC’s. When Ryan through the keys on desk I thought it was weird.Never hiring a true OC meant to me he was a little control freak & worried about his own self more than The Rams.He did something or Williams did something to Asshole Face because he loved running the score up on The Rams.Walking on field & pointing. FB Sean Mcvay brought Karma back to the Saints.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Just Saying since no one joins my post anyways.Let me go out on a soft Limb & see how much weight I can put on it before I fall to deep.

My prediction is Joe Barry is going to stay as The Rams LBer coach!!

I wonder why Barry is willing to take a lateral move. Tired of McVay? Ready for a change?

I would think out of gratitude to McVay that Staley wouldn’t pick his staff. It’s highly unlikely he finds himself in a Head Coaching role if McVay didn’t hire him as DC.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Like I said I don’t believe fake news.My source is that Joe Barry
to the Chargers has not been confirmed either way.
—Plus wtf- a LBer & Passing game coach ?? Like I said ,hard to believe with the info I’m seeing right now.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This is why I really believe Joe Barry will stay a Ram.The Rams website is actually up to date & The coaching staff has been added & deleted from coaches coming & going.

Anyone else want to CHIME IN ? It’s all a prediction & no one else around here has stated he is staying & a lot of Folks have even said bye bye don’t let the door hit you in Da Booty.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Here I was going to go down the list again & said how good Evero is & probably better than Pleasant.Going back from his Niners days.

Wow- this is crazy. Still think The Rams
keep building from within. Makes me think Barry is staying even more know?
—Raheem Morris has that DB background & connections.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shula deserves the promotion tbh. What he's done with our edge group is impressive. Figure they'll hire him an understudy.

Morris may have wanted his guys in the secondary. He may be planning on tweaking the scheme too, though I think McVay has certain expectations and limits with that. Even if he tweaks it we'll still probably see similar percentages of quarters, cover 3, etc in similar situations.

I'd also like to see a QB coach hired. Less need for it with the older vet QB but still it's good for a QB to have that position coach for the basics.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Joe Barry may wind up the Packers’ DC.

WOW ? Here we Go!! Rumor City ??

Thanks for the Info-At this point who would you rather it be ? If the rumor posted today by Memphis about Evero being GBays DC already.
Last year it was Barry declining the USC job after already offered.
Then this year it is rumored he had The LA Chargers Job,but as a LBers coach of ALL Things.
Before that it was Joe Barry maybe to The Vegas Raiders.

I don’t know who or where all The Rams coaches end up or who The Rams are replacing them with.The Cool thing is McVays COACHING TREE.
Where is WADE going ??