RAMS 2020 Coaching Staff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I guess having Shula instead of Joe Barry will make a big difference.

Morris instead of Staley or Wade.Mcvay now having his 3rd DC evens things out a little more.Mcvay will become even more involved with The Defense as well.These are his guys.

Evero is underrated.Pleasant is an excellent coach. Detroit will prosper
from him.He is a Michigan guy.

Yardbar is a Veteran WR coach.He still has his core players in tact.DJ11 will add even more experience as well.Van Jefferson will benefit with his growth as a NFL WR. -Youth always needed.
-I’m not a fan of Jefferson on special teams.He is a 1st.rd. Value imo.

Henderson is an extension with his group.He Will have those young defensive lineman ready.Don’t know what the breakup is ?? He had Clay Matthews in the paster in Training Camp.He adds weight on the shed machine. —Floyd isn’t his guy,but still part of the D’Line.

that’s just off hand.We don’t know what the O’line coaches will totally look like? Carberry we know is The Top Dog.Aaron Kromer is no longer on the staff leaving The Rams.Dickerson went with Waldron.So there is still a couple jobs really undetermined as the Zak Kromer ?? I think he will have a say in what job or direction he wants to go that both fits him & The Rams.

Speaking of Waldron & Kromer—
Thomas & Phillips are the Newbies.
I look forward to them bringing a New Look.

I think that Colin guy was not a good QB coach,compared to Z.Robinson..

-pretty good little break down Veteran Ram might like - lol - I might owe him a beer