GAME DAY Raiders at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Time to fire the defensive coordinator. I don't even need the rest of the year to see he's not the man for the job
I'd look harder at the offense, it's hot garbage and can't score enough points to win games. The defense has a slew of excuses that are all valid - lowest paid group in the league, first time coordinator, a lot of new players. They've been respectable given the circumstances, save for the league worst group of ILB's.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
At least we limited them to three.

monty python GIF

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I know this Raiders offense isn't exactly a juggernaut, but Rams D has given up 3 points so far. If we lose this game I think it's more on the offense, at least so far. Too unbalanced, especially with 3rd, 4th, and 5th Wideouts and a questionable O line.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Why does McVay refuse to run the fucking football in the 1st quarter of every fucking game?
It’s NOT The 1st qtr. He does it all game.

He will run Kyren for 80yards though. Hopefully

Add Blake Corum as well. For 40

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Name
Mike
They NEED to establish the run. The online is going to get Stafford killed. I'm talking to you McVay! Lol

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'd look harder at the offense, it's hot garbage and can't score enough points to win games. The defense has a slew of excuses that are all valid - lowest paid group in the league, first time coordinator, a lot of new players. They've been respectable given the circumstances, save for the league worst group of ILB's.
The offense is not gonna be good with a bunch of JAGs catching passes at WR and TE. We have two elite chain movers on the sideline. Offense will start looking good as they return.

Also being a new DC isn't a valid excuse. This is a results based industry. I feel for the guy but some of his issues have been self inflicted.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
There you go !!

Poor mark ?

VERY POOR BLOCKING SCHEME !!

Why on 4th & 1 the O’Line is trying to get to The SECOND LEVEL!! There is NO WAY TUTU (ANY WR) can makes that block!!