GAME DAY Raiders at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Jason
McVay run the ball over and over and over against the Vikings. I'd love to see it against his MO. Let Stafford chill for a bit, he'll find who he needs to when needed. Run the fuckin ball with Kyren.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Whew. They survived. I still don't understand how coming out of the bye they came to the conclusion that reeder and rozeboom are still the answer.. and the one offensive player they need to cut playing time for is Jordan Whittington
Think Whittington was way more hurt then they let on hence the lack of playing time.

methomas50

Rookie
The Raiders aren't particularly talented and I would not be surprised if Pierce gets let go end of year due to the Brady influence. I have to give Pierce credit though, that team plays hard for him and doesn't quit. Pierce is the kind of guy Sean adds to he staff if he gets let go. Its also easy to see why Sean loved Bowers. He was really their offense and we couldn't do much with him.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
The Raiders aren't particularly talented and I would not be surprised if Pierce gets let go end of year due to the Brady influence. I have to give Pierce credit though, that team plays hard for him and doesn't quit. Pierce is the kind of guy Sean adds to he staff if he gets let go. Its also easy to see why Sean loved Bowers. He was really their offense and we couldn't do much with him.
I think Pierce is a hell of a coach but unfortunately the Brady influence may be his ending. Which is unfortunate.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
McVay run the ball over and over and over against the Vikings. I'd love to see it against his MO. Let Stafford chill for a bit, he'll find who he needs to when needed. Run the fuckin ball with Kyren.
They ran 28 times today versus 23 pass attempts. Are you thinking it should be a higher run/pass ratio than that?

methomas50

Rookie
Just took a look at the box score and didn't realize how ugly a performance it was for the offense. Raiders more or less dominated the statistics. Raiders ran away more plays, had the much more possession and if it want for many more penalties might have won. The only offensive stat the Rams won (though an important one) was yards per play.. Biggest lopsided stat: Raiders 75 offensive plays. Rams 52. Yikes.

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
Just took a look at the box score and didn't realize how ugly a performance it was for the offense. Raiders more or less dominated the statistics. Raiders ran away more plays, had the much more possession and if it want for many more penalties might have won. The only offensive stat the Rams won (though an important one) was yards per play.. Biggest lopsided stat: Raiders 75 offensive plays. Rams 52. Yikes.
The most lopsided and telling stat was turnovers.
Even turnovers and the Rams lose pretty easily. . . .

BC

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
If the Raiders starting QB did not get knocked out early the Rams probably don't win this one. In order to have a chance to beat the Vikings the offense is going to need probably their best performance of the season thus far.