GAME DAY Raiders at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
How are guys always wide open? How? He’s literally their only guy on offense

Tano

Legend
I have no idea how any of you thought this defense was going to be decent. This is the worst fucking group I have seen maybe since 2009.
I said before the season that if Jones got hurt - we would be screwed. Well - um .... I didn't think he would get traded.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Pretty tough to play defense when your linebackers can't tackle or cover. You have to find a way to take Bowers away and make their other receivers beat you.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
This Rams team is hard to stomach while you watch them. Defense is just so bad. Still missing tackles, no qb pressure, wide open opponents, we have a cheap as bargin bin Defense and it shows

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Name
Mike
Time to fire the defensive coordinator. I don't even need the rest of the year to see he's not the man for the job

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have no idea how any of you thought this defense was going to be decent. This is the worst fucking group I have seen maybe since 2009.
I actually deluded myself into thinking we might have a respectable unit once the kids settle in up front. But then I tend to be a homer in such things.

Raiders haven't scored yet though. Just saying. Maybe this will be a game they can build on. And maybe at some point Shula finds the blackmail photos Reeder keeps in his locker.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Time to fire the defensive coordinator. I don't even need the rest of the year to see he's not the man for the job
Who does he have to work with??? We literally have the cheapest, youngest defense in the league!?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I said before the season that if Jones got hurt - we would be screwed. Well - um .... I didn't think he would get traded.

Whose #4 ??!

Josh Wallace is a starter. That’s a joke even if he had a sweet INT PICK 6 last week against GB. It’s doesn’t make up for how poor of a player he is right now. Hopefully he is better.

#4 though ? Who ??

Yes - Reeder misses to many tackles.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I see you 14. Nice play. :bomb:

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
McVay just doesn’t want to accept that we’re a run first team.