GAME DAY Raiders at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think some of our offensive woes are almost hubris related. We keep trying to play the same as if we had our three best receivers and a full O line out there. Not a ton of adjustment to the reality at hand.
We just have zero room for error. Slightest mistake fucks us. Hold means the drive is stalled. False start is hard to overcome. Any stop for loss makes it tough.

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
I think some of our offensive woes are almost hubris related. We keep trying to play the same as if we had our three best receivers and a full O line out there. Not a ton of adjustment to the reality at hand.
I honestly think it's the opposite. I think mcvay gets even tighter and more conservative when he doesn't have a full compliment

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
McVay man.... Please run the ball with a rare lead.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
This D has to be exhausted. They don't deserve this shit.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's as bad of a challenge as I have seen. Probably just giving the D a blow

Q729

Legend
Wishful thinking his knee was down in the backfield with the initial contact.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So its a one score game now. That missed PAT is starting to look a lot bigger than it did when he missed it.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Ok they wanted to take the timeout to see the formation and McVay figured why not challenge just in case. It was actually smart.