GAME DAY Raiders at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hang on Snoopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"Ok boys the fans look too relaxed let's make this close."
~ Rams

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
You keep throwing quick game and running without running play action or taking any deep shots, and eventually they are going to get their hand on the ball. They've had like no explosive plays. In their defense tutu atwell has probably left 70 yards in yac on the field today

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I think some of our offensive woes are almost hubris related. We keep trying to play the same as if we had our three best receivers and a full O line out there. Not a ton of adjustment to the reality at hand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
ok, ok, FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on Rams!!!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Had the guy wrapped up for a loss and couldn't finish. Shouldn't be surprised. That is stuff they've been doing all season. There's a reason they are one of the worse defenses in the league.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
Mcvay needs to take a hard look at his play calling. I wish the best for the rams but right now he's just running his 11 personnel without any thought of giving other teams something to worry about.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Well... leaving didn't work for me...
went to the store... came back to see Mathew throw that pick..

WTF???