Quick Haters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Lets not start blowing each other just yet. The season is still young, fellas.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll add one thing about Quick... he certainly looks the part. Big, strong, and fast. We can only hope he keeps getting better.

Ram65

Legend
It's a good start for Quick. It could be the confidence boost he needs. I hope it is. Britt and Brian make a nice big duo that can be hard to match up with Kendricks a nice third. Let's see him keep it up.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I just want to see him take over a drive. He was running routes with a purpose last Sunday though. I was getting into it about how he disappears after a grab or two with another Rams fan I was watching the game with. To me he had two drops this game, but that back shoulder fade was huuuuuuuuuugggge! That was the biggest play of his career. A big catch when the team needed it bad. He just needs to believe every damn play that he can dominate, he has the traits. Watching him run out that 65 yard TD was impressive. Keep going BQ, everyone wants you to be the guy!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
It's a good start for Quick. It could be the confidence boost he needs. I hope it is. Britt and Brian make a nice big duo that can be hard to match up with Kendricks a nice third. Let's see him keep it up.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Spot on bro