Quick Haters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HellRam

Starter
I've been critical of Quick in the past. So I'll give em a atta boy...

What really pleased me was the catches in traffic on both TDs by Quick. I've always thought he was good at getting open just not very good at the other aspects of the position. So the tough catches were a nice suprise.

But I agree with other posters as well. It's not quite crow time yet....but I'm not minding this appetizer.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Where you at? We got fresh crow on the table. Don't ya think you should come get ya a helping? Give Quick his due. He's playing much better. Three TD catches in two weeks. Hell, I wish I had him on one of my fantasy teams already!
I'll admit it, I had given up on Quick! BUT he's made a believer of me again, and I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong! (y) ( It usually only happens on my Pick'ems!:LOL:)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm not ready to eat it just yet. I'm loving the effort though.
shesaid1.gif

TexasRam

Legend
I'm really pulling for Quickie.

If we actually had a #1 Wr we would be a playoff team.

The two TD catches were solid and last weeks TD route was nice. But that needs to be the norm every route and every reception or Quickie is still going to be replaced at seasons end.

He's a nice guy and I am pulling for him.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Too early for anyone to eat anything. He just cracked 1k yards after 5 years in the league any criticism he received was justified through his previous weak play.

Now, as for yesterday's game, he looked very good, I dont know who or what fire was lit under his ass but keep that shit connected to a propane tank because we need him to make plays like that going forward.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Well, if Quick continues to produce, I will certainly eat my share of crow.
But not just yet......let's see some consistency first. :sneaky::sneaky:

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Well, if Quick continues to produce, I will certainly eat my share of crow.
But not just yet......let's see some consistency first. :sneaky::sneaky:

because I didn't think he would make the 53 i'll take a drum stick but not ready for the hole crow

fearsomefour

Legend
Yes consistency is the problem. With some consistency yesterday wouldn't have been a close game. Hopefully they all gain some consistency including QB
And LT.
Robinson took at least 6 points off the board with his penalties.
The hold on Keenums long run that would have set up a first and goal and illegally down field on Keenums rather amazing scramble an pass to Kenricks.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Quick has made some great plays lately but I can count them on one hand. Once he can make those type of plays regularly, I will be the first to admit I was wrong. After his preseason performances, I wasn't sure if he could make the roster put his potential is flashing.

So, is there someone else on the Rams offense who can the number of plays they've made on more than 1 hand?

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Oh c'mon, that ball on 4th down hit Quick in the hands, twice!

Happy as hell he made up for it with the big TD grab, and I hope it proves to be a needed confidence booster.

It would be nice if the QB could deliver the ball higher....Quick is 6'3" .....the ball was down low where Peterson could get his hands on it. This is where I think if Goff makes that throw, it would have more pace on it and be in Quick's wheelhouse.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Needs more catches per game before I eat crow.

Sorry, nothing personal, but Really? Quick is scoring TD's and the Rams are winning games. The team is off to a 3-1 start for the first time in 10 years and Quick is one of the reasons why.

Would could be more important ?

Not trying to say he's great, just that he deserves a spot on the roster until they find another receiver more productive.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
It would be nice if the QB could deliver the ball higher....Quick is 6'3" .....the ball was down low where Peterson could get his hands on it. This is where I think if Goff makes that throw, it would have more pace on it and be in Quick's wheelhouse.

Quick had Peterson by 3 steps and the ball floated out there and behind him Peterson got his hand in between Quicks and the ball. A good throw and Peterson has no chance but hey the Haters tell a different story just like the Dive to save keenums ass was a Drop haha