Quick Haters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3 TDs on 8 catches? I will take those percentages.
Like the entire passing offense has been hit and miss, but, he has made plays.
That is all.
So you missed the part where I said the 3 td are great?

fearsomefour

Legend
Quick had Peterson by 3 steps and the ball floated out there and behind him Peterson got his hand in between Quicks and the ball. A good throw and Peterson has no chance but hey the Haters tell a different story just like the Dive to save keenums ass was a Drop haha
I'm a Quick guy but that would be scored as a drop.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
WTF Really Fisher? He hasn't even had that many targets is he talking about preseason too?

Maybe he is talking about Britt he has a few drops
He's just trying to make a point. I don't think coaches memorize individual player stats.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Come on, who really hated Quick.

Just frustration with his glacial paced development.

Certainly happy to see him leading the team in TDs. Waiting five years for that.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sorry, nothing personal, but Really? Quick is scoring TD's and the Rams are winning games. The team is off to a 3-1 start for the first time in 10 years and Quick is one of the reasons why.

Would could be more important ?

Not trying to say he's great, just that he deserves a spot on the roster until they find another receiver more productive.

Compared to other receivers in the league, yes. Is he the best we got after Tavon and Britt? It appears that way but Fisher hasn't been giving the rookies any balls. But Quick still has his drop problem. Have we been so tortured as fans that we think a guy getting 2-3 catches a game is good football?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I've been a huge advocate of cutting Quick for a few years now, he's been scoring TDs which is really cool, and I'm so pleased, it would be nice to see him get targeted a bit more though, see if he can consistently catch the ball and move those chains, but for the moment Mr Quick, I apologise for any undue 'hating' - just carry on and keep scoring those TDs ;)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd hold off on the victory lap here, 8 catches for 153 yards and 3 td in a game would be something, the fact that those are his season stats is really not all that impressive

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If that post was aimed at me remember I said I would eat crow if he started to play like Alshon but I highly doubt it he can play at that level. I would also eat crow if he put up 800 yards and 7 TDs. Sorry that some of us wanted him cut but why not? He sucked up to that point or do you think he was great and he deserved a spot on the team? That would be laughable. I'm not going to get all excited because he's catching the ball or scoring 2 TDs after 4 games. If he starts dominating I will come back post how I was wrong and your right ok. Actually I hope you and Quick prove me 100% wrong because that only helps our team win

I really wasn't aiming that post to anybody. I didn't think Quick was great, but I wanted him to make the team for several reasons. I attended and graduated from the same college as Quick. I also learned that the injury he suffered was brutal and it was probably really difficult to come back and play at the same level where he did show some promise. I like his size and work ethic that he must have to make the squad. I was pulling for him and I can dig the post up. My point still stands. Why the heck does he have to be Alshon to prove he could be a capable receiver for this team?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The only wrs that have scored more tds than quick are Antonio brown, Kelvin Benjamin, Crabtree and Jordy nelson. Give the guy his dues, he has helped the Rams win by scoring points.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

The only wrs that have scored more tds than quick are Antonio brown, Kelvin Benjamin, Crabtree and Jordy nelson. Give the guy his dues, he has helped the Rams win by scoring points.

That's really what I meant by creating this post. The silence after all the bashing didn't seem right so I threw some crow on the grill. Sorry folks if that was a touch too strong fer ya. I'll probably do it again in the future because I can't help it. :sneaky:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's really what I meant by creating this post. The silence after all the bashing didn't seem right so I threw some crow on the grill. Sorry folks if that was a touch too strong fer ya. I'll probably do it again in the future because I can't help it. :sneaky:
I'm more than happy to admit that I was one of the people who didn't think Brian would ever get it. But hey, if it takes him this many years for the light to turn on and become the receiver we all hoped he would be, then I'll take a leg. I'm rooting for him to keep this up for many years to come.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame

It's nice having a guy that can find the end zone again :)

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere but on Quick's first TD Sunday, the o line are all deliberately not getting set in their normal stances and the snap caught the Cards' D a bit by surprise.

Nice little wrinkle put in by Boras/Groh to try to get some sort of advantage. It completely took away any pass rush.

Having said that Quick still had 2 DBs right on him when he caught it so it didn't make his life any easier. Great play by him.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Quick had Peterson by 3 steps and the ball floated out there and behind him Peterson got his hand in between Quicks and the ball. A good throw and Peterson has no chance but hey the Haters tell a different story just like the Dive to save keenums ass was a Drop haha
So, you actually watch the games...and know some football....Glad to meet you Jim!
He's either clueless or a hater...

Why the heck does he have to be Alshon to prove he could be a capable receiver for this team?
He's better than Alshon, juice...but his QB isn't...

But hey, if it takes him this many years for the light to turn on and become the receiver we all hoped he would be, then I'll take a leg.
hmmm.....he was ready year three...

Certainly happy to see him leading the team in TDs. Waiting five years for that.
year three again....and...and I say that because

HAD WE WAITED FOR SAM BRADFORD, WE'D BE HEADED TO THE DAMN SUPERBOWL!!!!

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
So, you actually watch the games...and know some football....Glad to meet you Jim!
He's either clueless or a hater...

He's better than Alshon, juice...but his QB isn't...

hmmm.....he was ready year three...

year three again....and...and I say that because

HAD WE WAITED FOR SAM BRADFORD, WE'D BE HEADED TO THE DAMN SUPERBOWL!!!!

Great post man. I've been watching football and been a rams fan for 49 years even played MLB for a few of those.