“Purported Victim Apologizes to Aaron Donald for Falsely Accusing Him.”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I'm AD I would countersue this asswipe for defamation, just to run his broke ass through the ringer with lawyer fees.

jap

Legend
If a referees bean bag in a players eye can end a career, then I’m sure a bottle to the head could also. Aaron and his friends all have a right to be pissed. But damn that slam to the ground could have killed that guy. Aaron’s friend went a bit too far on that move.

From what’s been reported it looks like the money grab is over. I wonder if they bother to go after AD’s buddies.

Only if they have AD99-esque dinero!!!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
If I'm AD I would countersue this asswipe for defamation, just to run his broke ass through the ringer with lawyer fees.

Instead of making him pay restitution financially, they should just make him put on a Seahawks uniform, line up behind a center and take some snaps as a QB with AD rushing untouched.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
if he's broke he won't be able to hire a lawyer.

This is not a contingency case.

Name
MistahTroupe
"Hmmmm... So if I'm to understand this correctly this guy just admitted to falsely accusing Donald and thus also wasting ALL OF Rams Nations time. Well if that's the case I and Rams Nation Demand an apology from him also. He has until the start of the season, or so help him our favorite Rams Representative Harvey P. Stickman may have to go pay him a visit."

tenor.gif

- MT

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I hate punk asses like that trying to look for an easy payday. This piece of excrement needs to get out and work for a living. I use to run into punks like this all the time when I was bouncing.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

I get the gist of your point but Donald needs to leave this alone and focus on the 2021 season.

Donald is a mega superstar NFL player and (a married family man). He shouldn't even have been at a public establishment of this nature after 2 am.

Accept the apology and let it be water under the bridge.
Rd025091d6260c7f388d5fb1e8950b959

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Glad this has been put to rest. I don't like that stank anywhere around AD's name. He's been all class from day 1.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Glad this has been put to rest. I don't like that stank anywhere around AD's name. He's been all class from day 1.
Oh don't worry, other teams fans already saying AD just paid him off. Even though that's as foreign to his personality as we know it as the initial accusation.