“Purported Victim Apologizes to Aaron Donald for Falsely Accusing Him.”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
What's happened to fighting with honor? Everything I've read so far inclines me to believe two groups fought one guy took the brunt of the beat down and is being completely dishonorable to the point of cowardice. You don't want your ass kicked, don't start a fight.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot get by without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live i will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually expected more social justice takes on this. Happy to say I'm surprised most here see this the way I do that the guy got into a fight with a badass and got his ass kicked.

If I had money settlements from the ass kickings I received as a kid I'd be rolling in money lol. But anyway. Fuck this dude. He'll get a settlement but he'll always be a fucking pussy for suing Aaron MFing Donald.
I feel micro-aggressed by your latent hostility. *looks for prozac

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If there isn't any camera footage, one of Donald's boys will say he did it. That's what friends do. Donald will take care of his legal fees and throw a little something at him as a thanks. This dude won't get shit.
He'll get the bitch-slapped label....so there's that...

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Too early to tell of course but if there is video or enough eye witnesses backing up this story, I'm going to be sick to my stomach.

If it's proven that this actually happened and Donald reacted the same way Tyler Higbee did some years back, I'm going to be set back by Donald's actions.

I hope this is an exaggerated event and Donald is proven innocent.

The problem is that until all the facts are unveiled, Aaron is guilty until proven innocent.

What a SHIT show story to read about two weeks before the 2021 NFL draft :poop: :woozy:

video-271365.jpg

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
What's happened to fighting with honor? Everything I've read so far inclines me to believe two groups fought one guy took the brunt of the beat down and is being completely dishonorable to the point of cowardice. You don't want your ass kicked, don't start a fight.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot get by without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live i will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor.
Agreed. Also, if you throw a glass bottle at someone - you don’t get to cry about getting a beat down and try to shake a guy down afterwards.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Frankly I'm not. I think it was simply a money grab setup bar fight. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if it comes out the plaintiff provoked it.

But more than that I honestly think the Rams already have an AD "clone" on the roster. I've been making noise about Michael Hoecht for a long time and it's because this guy can play. What stands out is his style of play is very reminiscent of AD. He can play inside or outside. He's got speed, strength, good length and he plays with a motor. His Pro day is very reminiscent of Donald's numbers as a rookie.

Between Hoecht and Jonah Williams, they made Brockers expendable. With Gaines and Hoecht in rotational roles on the D-line I feel very good about the interior of that unit for the long term regardless of how it goes with AD (which again I think it won't amount to much).

Some highlights (warning most might want to mute the sound track)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbRULOUyhFs

17 career sacks in the Ivy league. You do realize that if Donald played 4yrs in the Ivy League, he would have had 50 sacks.

The kid may have an NFL future, but stop with the AD comparisons.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I don't like the way this is unfolding with two interactions. First one was a dustup inside the bar, but then the second (more violent) one happened outside.

The guy's story is that AD followed him out to the parking lot and then punched him. Hope that story doesn't hold up, because it sounds like felony assault.
If they have a video of this, If so, not good news for Donald --everything will be based on that--hopefully, all cameras were turned off.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
As with other incidents waiting to see what happens in court.

Ellard80

Legend

but we really don't know what happened.

if they got kicked out and then AD and his crew jumped him as this guy stated --- yeah thats not honorable if that is what happened.

Also.. last time I was in a fight was 8th grade... grown men getting in fist fights isn't honorable to me.

nothing good comes from it. If you get attacked or there are unavoidable circumstances i understand but if you want to fight then train and do MMA or boxing or whatever.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
17 career sacks in the Ivy league. You do realize that if Donald played 4yrs in the Ivy League, he would have had 50 sacks.

The kid may have an NFL future, but stop with the AD comparisons.
I wanna upvote this. Lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I know is that if this guy and AD had a fight at/near a bar, there will be a cost for that. BUT, I can live with it since women are not being abused/raped/sexually assaulted by our guy. It just says that he needs to learn from the experience. If we lose him for a game or two, then so be it.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
who walks into a bar and says "I'm going to fight Aaron Donald today"... a guy who wants money

Or a death wish...
So there were others besides Aaron that allegedly attacked this person. What did this person actually do to provoke such an attack? And who actually assaulted him?

I read that the dude admitted to "throwing a drink"....could it have been at AD?

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Like most have said, the guy was most likely starting shit with AD and got his fucking face blasted in. It's a pussy move to sue someone if you started something you couldn't finish. We'll just have to wait to hear more.

Those were heavy injuries none the less....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually expected more social justice takes on this. Happy to say I'm surprised most here see this the way I do that the guy got into a fight with a badass and got his ass kicked.

If I had money settlements from the ass kickings I received as a kid I'd be rolling in money lol. But anyway. Fuck this dude. He'll get a settlement but he'll always be a fucking pussy for suing Aaron MFing Donald.

Why would you expect "social justice takes" on it? Nobody feels bad for a dude who fucked around and found out. :ROFLMAO:

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm failing to understand the difference between filing and pressing charges, sounds like semantics.

It also depends on the state, in some states the victim can press charges independent of a police investigation. In other states, the police or DA have to be the ones to press charges.
Pressing charges basically says, please look into this. Filing charges is, we looked into it, and we are either going to charge him or not after an investigation.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Those were heavy injuries none the less....
Those are also heavy grown man hands that have the right to defend himself if someone attacks him too. I'm assuming thats how it went down, but we'll find out soon enough. Imagine AD punching someone is far from a love tap.