“Purported Victim Apologizes to Aaron Donald for Falsely Accusing Him.”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Like most have said, the guy was most likely starting shit with AD and got his fucking face blasted in. It's a pussy move to sue someone if you started something you couldn't finish. We'll just have to wait to hear more.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"A man's got to know his limitations..." ~ Dirty Aaron

Turducken

Starter
I don't like the way this is unfolding with two interactions. First one was a dustup inside the bar, but then the second (more violent) one happened outside.

The guy's story is that AD followed him out to the parking lot and then punched him. Hope that story doesn't hold up, because it sounds like felony assault.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't like the way this is unfolding with two interactions. First one was a dustup inside the bar, but then the second (more violent) one happened outside.

The guy's story is that AD followed him out to the parking lot and then punched him. Hope that story doesn't hold up, because it sounds like felony assault.

Allegedly.

Right now it's this palooka's word against whatever AD's explanation is. Donald has no history of being a fighter in bars as far as I know, so that makes me say, "prove it."

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1618434344816.jpeg

I'm thinking Donald just sneezed on him, had he punched him, it would have looked more like this:
images

Turducken

Starter
Allegedly.

Right now it's this palooka's word against whatever AD's explanation is. Donald has no history of being a fighter in bars as far as I know, so that makes me say, "prove it."
looks like they were both asked to leave the club after the first incident, so at least AD had a reason to follow him out.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I actually expected more social justice takes on this. Happy to say I'm surprised most here see this the way I do that the guy got into a fight with a badass and got his ass kicked.

If I had money settlements from the ass kickings I received as a kid I'd be rolling in money lol. But anyway. Fuck this dude. He'll get a settlement but he'll always be a fucking pussy for suing Aaron MFing Donald.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
looks like they were both asked to leave the club after the first incident, so at least AD had a reason to follow him out.
If AD was asked to leave, that just means that he left the establishment, not necessarily that he "followed" the supposed victim outside to fight him...

oldnotdead

Legend
Frankly I'm not. I think it was simply a money grab setup bar fight. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if it comes out the plaintiff provoked it.

But more than that I honestly think the Rams already have an AD "clone" on the roster. I've been making noise about Michael Hoecht for a long time and it's because this guy can play. What stands out is his style of play is very reminiscent of AD. He can play inside or outside. He's got speed, strength, good length and he plays with a motor. His Pro day is very reminiscent of Donald's numbers as a rookie.

Between Hoecht and Jonah Williams, they made Brockers expendable. With Gaines and Hoecht in rotational roles on the D-line I feel very good about the interior of that unit for the long term regardless of how it goes with AD (which again I think it won't amount to much).

Some highlights (warning most might want to mute the sound track)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbRULOUyhFs

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know there is a thread about this already, right?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My guess is this.. the dude picked the fight, started it, got his ass kicked and now wants money because he know AD has money.

AD has been in the league for years, and has NEVER had an issue.

This dude thought he was tough, got his ass kicked and now wants a millionaire's money.
This is my speculation as well. AD is a freak on the football field, but at 6'1" 260 i doubt he stands out at a crowded nightclub in terms of being incredibly physically imposing in a crowd(basketball players stand out like that). Lotsa big dudes go to nightclubs. I'm curious to find out if this "victim" is a big dude. Like 6'3"ish and 250ish or something.

My point is that some big dude was drunk and probably fucked with a guy who wasn't quite as big as him but turned out to be 1000x harder than him. It could have gone just like that.

Finally, i'm just glad this doesn't involve a cop or a woman.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If there isn't any camera footage, one of Donald's boys will say he did it. That's what friends do. Donald will take care of his legal fees and throw a little something at him as a thanks. This dude won't get shit.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Frankly I'm not. I think it was simply a money grab setup bar fight. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if it comes out the plaintiff provoked it.

But more than that I honestly think the Rams already have an AD "clone" on the roster. I've been making noise about Michael Hoecht for a long time and it's because this guy can play. What stands out is his style of play is very reminiscent of AD. He can play inside or outside. He's got speed, strength, good length and he plays with a motor. His Pro day is very reminiscent of Donald's numbers as a rookie.

Between Hoecht and Jonah Williams, they made Brockers expendable. With Gaines and Hoecht in rotational roles on the D-line I feel very good about the interior of that unit for the long term regardless of how it goes with AD (which again I think it won't amount to much).

Some highlights (warning most might want to mute the sound track)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbRULOUyhFs

Do you know what a tangent is? (and, no...it’s not an Englishman who stayed out in the sun).