Pre-Season Game 3 - Rams @ Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
I just don't see this team doing much of anything this season. The complete lack of depth is just disappointing to say the least.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well my shitty midwest internet dropped tonight and I am giving thanks to the Football Gods. Just opened the box score and then quickly closed it. Looks like Asshole Face won his "Super Bowl" for the season. :laugh4:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Well, I missed the game I was @ the USC vs SJSU game at our old haunt the Coliseum ironically, I was @ the new digs SoFi last night. What did everyone think LOL

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Is it Bennett or Wolford out there?
It’s their hybrid child: Bennford.

I’m watching this now on Game Pass (it was on at 02:00 UK time) and I’m at 10:49 in the second quarter.

So far the only plays I’ve seen our defence make have been Murchison’s sack and Quindell Johnson’s pass breakup in the end zone. The rest has been fugly.

The O has been even worse, if that’s possible. Only Rivers has shown anything worthwhile.

Edit- I like ZVV’s hustle. Keep him.

Last edited:

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Looks like Asshole Face won his "Super Bowl" for the season. :laugh4:
af.jpg

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Are we allowed to question Bennett as the back up in this thread or will this thread also be locked if we do? Just checking.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm glad I passed on watching this disaster. Yeah, I know we play no guys on preseason, but we were absolutely the embarassment of the preseason. A couple of injuries and those guys that got molly whopped last night are going to be in the game. Doesn't leave me terribly confident in this season.

Also, ourlads.com has Evans as 3rd string currently above Rivers. Not sure if thats the case or not. Neither have had our starting lines in there to block for them though.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
The Rams fans are angry this morning.
The clouds are rolling in,
the thunder,
the lightning!
Followed by the sense of dread and foreboding.
Will I LIVE this year or will I DIE!

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm 100% behind this, ... would be an excellent addition.
Didn't one of the "Denver" commentators say that Albert O's problem was his blocking? If so, no thanks, we have enough of those.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
What cause? Posting on a Rams fan board?

Trying not to get flat-out banned - whether temporarily or permanently. I don't want you to get banned. I don't want anyone to get banned. But the moderators have to consider it to protect the forum.

Just saying, you aren't helping your cause.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Wow...I didn't realize this was such a heavy handed place. No need to ban me for whatever...I dunno.

Anyway. I will take my own break.