Pre-Season Game 3 - Rams @ Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
LOL! Come on Tanner! You shanked it.

Oh well.

See you all for the real games.

Tano

Legend
Fucking unbelievable, who is the genius that let Gay walk???
Gay and Gaines - those are going to be really horrible mistakes that the Rams made

They could have signed them for not that much - they could have made it work and still have enough change for 2024

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Gay and Gaines - those are going to be really horrible mistakes that the Rams made

They could have signed them for not that much - they could have made it work and still have enough change for 2024

I'm regretting Mayfield leaving. He was a legit NFL QB.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I think Coach McVay would make a great Dominatrix. Hurt me baby.
fbc7a8e0991ab35f6d472539fbd1f87d.gif

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
does anyone believe Noteboom will be healthy enough to start week 1?

TexasRam

Legend
Knock on wood but on a positive how many key player did we lose to injury in preseason or training camp.

Mission accomplished.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mayfield doesn't see himself as a backup, he was going to sign where he had a chance to start
And starter he is.
If Tampa doesn’t work out, he’ll have plenty of opportunities to be a backup.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
This is the last chance for most of these guys seeing the field tonight. Your NFL career could be on the line and I'm not seeing any fire or tenacity out of anyone to be honest.
That's disappointing.

TexasRam

Legend
Sean Mcvay post game speech: If you played on the field tonight you can pack your shit. Every one of you suck. Except the punter. You are good for now.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
This is the last chance formmost of these guys seeing the field tonight. Your NFL career could be on the line and I'm not seeing any fire or tenacity out of an to anyone to be honest.
That's disappointing.

I’d rather they suck now than ball out in Preseason and then suck when we need them as depth

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sean Mcvay post game speech: If you played on the field tonight you can pack your shit. Every one of you suck. Except the punter. You are good for now.
McCutcheon made a nice catch, Trammel had a nice catch and run. Yeah that’s all I got

TexasRam

Legend
These announcers are so Broncos one sided geez. I can't hear who the Ram on the play was. They spend all their time with the Bronco roster rather then actually telling us what is happening on the field. Horrible.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
My Denver buddy says Albee O is gonna be released for the PS… I hope we pick him up. He’s a baller

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
These announcers are so Broncos one sided geez. I can't hear who the Ram on the play was. They spend all their time with the Bronco roster rather than actually telling us what is happening on the field. Horrible.
It’s a local broadcast… there are no Vin Scullys or Chick Hearns around anymore