Poll For The Board

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Should General NFL Discussion (NON-Rams) Have Its Own Separate Forum?

• Total voters

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
th

I like Kobe's bitch face at the end of the clip. Sort of like the kid who gets embarrassed after losing a scuffle in front of his homies but is trying so hard to look cool :ROFLMAO:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't think Basketball should be in a Rams Forum.
But if it was, Kobe would dunk on it.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
It's all NFL...but I like having strictly Rams...a place where it's Rams...and Rams only.

Not to argue with you ,just to give you a different perspective ,during slow news times, the subjects get talked out to the point there's little left to do but bicker about minutia when it's only Rams, IMO the inclusion of all NFL news gives distraction during those slow times and is a factor in keeping this place more civil,JMO I could be wrong.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The people have spoken and the results are clear. As the season approaches maybe we will look into this matter again and use the proposal suggested by @-X-

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I don't think Basketball should be in a Rams Forum.
But if it was, Kobe would dunk on it.
And he'd make sure to let everyone know that he did it while nursing an injury.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Imo anything about the NFL will sooner or later trickle down to the Rams. So I'm a no.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I quite enjoy reading nfl articles so I voted no.

If they were in another forum I wouldn't see them.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I say separate them. JMHO. I read some about the rest of the NFL but I only really care about the Rams. I care a little about what the other teams are up to but all I want is for the Rams to crush them like bugs, burn their homes and have sex with their women......................er...........I think I got a little carried away. :oops: Sorry. :ROFLMAO: (joke)