Poll For The Board

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Should General NFL Discussion (NON-Rams) Have Its Own Separate Forum?

• Total voters
No. I like having it all in one place, makes it simple. As long as the title of a post is clear you can choose to read or ignore.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I wouldn't mind seeing it split. I like the thought of just reading Rams news and if I want more, I can venture over

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think, if you split it, there won't be nearly as much discussion revolving around the NFL stuff. Lotta people just have the Rams board bookmarked and don't venture over to other forums. The flip side to that is, non-Rams topics won't accumulate on the main page and force other topics to page 2 (also where a lot of people don't venture). It's a tough decision, but I like it the way it is. Maybe as a compromise we can limit the non-Rams stuff to NFC West topics and/or highly debated topics on the net.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I voted no. I have the Rams board bookmarked. I sometimes go to off topic but that's it. It is easy enough to read the title of a thread and not read it if it's something you don't care about or is non Rams related. I think everything being in one forum increases discussion.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Nothing that happens in the NFL doesn't affect the Rams in one way or another. Keep them together is my vote.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
While I want to see anything Rams related.....I can't say the same thing for every football story. I would like to see it split. As X said, too many times important stories quickly fall to the 2nd (or 3rd...) page(s) when there is quite a bit of other team's stories floating around. (Example: the Miami Oline story generated about 5-7 stories a day. Combined w/ what was going on around the league, pertinant Rams stories fell back quickly....).
But that's just my 2 cents.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The flip side to that is, non-Rams topics won't accumulate on the main page and force other topics to page 2 (also where a lot of people don't venture). It's a tough decision, but I like it the way it is. Maybe as a compromise we can limit the non-Rams stuff to NFC West topics and/or highly debated topics on the net.

Is it possible to extend the amount of threads on page 1 or have we reached the limit?

MFaulk107

The Realness
I say keep em together. I like being able to have it all in one. If there was a loooot more members and more people starting threads, and the majority of the threads weren't Rams related,then split it.
But keep it together is my vote.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I voted no, but then again it's the slowest time of year. I like X's ideas.

This is a good point.
How about make it a seasonal rule.
All rams during the season.
Combined during the offseason.

Would that be difficult to change back and forth?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
No just makes more work for the mods more chances for us to put something in the wrong place and to me football is the subject here ,I like it how it is.