Poll For The Board

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Should General NFL Discussion (NON-Rams) Have Its Own Separate Forum?

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All in one place is my vote

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I voted one place.

I like the simplicity. You don't need to think where to post something.

And... As it was already mentioned; so much in the NFL affects the Rams anyway. No question where to put it.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
I think being able to discuss the Rams in the context of other teams makes for a richer and more meaningful conversation. Places where I've seen the team compartmentalized from the rest of the league in terms of the discussion don't have as good a discussion going as compared to what I've seen here.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I voted yes. It makes it faster to get the jist of the Rams for when I'm at work. Also, when I'm in the mood to read about the Rams, I don't care to see any other NFL news unless it's about a rival.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
No just makes more work for the mods more chances for us to put something in the wrong place and to me football is the subject here ,I like it how it is.

I agree. The mods do a great job here and asking them to police where a post belongs just adds to the role.

RamzFanz

Damnit
At this time I don't think the number of non-Ram related NFL posts call for it but I don't care either way.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I voted to keep it in one place. Don't feel like it hurts Rams discussions and I would be much less likely to check the NFL forum which would mean those topics wouldn't get much play.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I also voted one place. Many times Rams discussions evolve into discussions about other teams and vice versa. Also, it's nice not having to go to other forums about other NFL non-Rams news. I like it the way it is

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think, if you split it, there won't be nearly as much discussion revolving around the NFL stuff. Lotta people just have the Rams board bookmarked and don't venture over to other forums. The flip side to that is, non-Rams topics won't accumulate on the main page and force other topics to page 2 (also where a lot of people don't venture). It's a tough decision, but I like it the way it is. Maybe as a compromise we can limit the non-Rams stuff to NFC West topics and/or highly debated topics on the net.
Yep. I used to be on a Phx Suns forum a lot. We(including myself) asked for a sub forum for general NBA stuff. That sub forum just collected dust.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I say No. but it doesn't bother me one way or another! I really only care to read about the Rams. Except If it's a Team we'll meet-up with this year, I'll be interested!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Suns? Yuck...brooooklyn baby :love:
After about 30 yrs of die hard fandom i gave up on that franchise around 2010. I had become so angry and bitter that i had to take a serious break. I only just recently started watching again...occasionally. The Jeff Hornacek hiring gives me a little hope.

One of the best regular season teams in NBA history but...they simply refused to do the things and adopt the philosophies it takes to win a championship in the NBA. The next time the Phx Suns franchise decides to fully commit to a team that will play defense and rebound...instead of wanting to be an offensive shooting team will be the first time.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
After about 30 yrs of die hard fandom i gave up on that franchise around 2010. I had become so angry and bitter that i had to take a serious break. I only just recently started watching again...occasionally. The Jeff Hornacek hiring gives me a little hope.

One of the best regular season teams in NBA history but...they simply refused to do the things and adopt the philosophies it takes to win a championship in the NBA. The next time the Phx Suns franchise decides to fully commit to a team that will play defense and rebound...instead of wanting to be an offensive shooting team will be the first time.
2 of my fondest suns moments..

1. Horry chucking the towel

And

2. Kobe dunking g on Nash with a nasty facial

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
2 of my fondest suns moments..

1. Horry chucking the towel

And

2. Kobe dunking g on Nash with a nasty facial
Horry was such a bitch, but he could play ball.
I have to say that i'm not a fan of your #2. :mad: Kobe is someone i've always wanted to punch in the nose.

The sheer amount of FAIL during the D'Umbtoni era is enough to keep me away from selling my soul back to the Suns anytime soon.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
images.jpg