Poll: Best Chain Cheeseburger

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Non-homer take: Best Chain Cheeseburger in the Land!

• If it wasn't made by a gormet chef with gouda cheese, I aint eating it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What the hell is wrong with you?
Also @Mackeyser, I eat at McDonalds once a year to confirm why I only eat there once a year.

AS to the OT, never had Braums, but have ridden to Kingman for a Whataburger - 1 1/2 hours away.
Well if you will travel that far for Whataburger, you'll be ha;py to do 10 hours for Braums! Hell, @CGI_Ram is will to drive down to Misery for a Braums Double cheesburger with a Chocolate malt!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thought this was about cheese burgers, not slime covered steamed meat like discs. WTF is white castle doing on this list?

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
In and Out. When we move to Florida in a few months it will be one of the things we miss the most :cry:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I have never had an In-n-Out burger; and I have never had a Ménage-A-Trois.

THAT’S the order of things I still want to enjoy in life.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
In'n'Out's double-double is pretty good.

Never heard of Braum's before this thread.

And although I live in Texas, I think Whataburger is a bit overrated.

Never had 5 Guys either (mentioned upthread), but they do have them here so I guess I need to check them out.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Second on this list, IMHO, should be Carl's Jr. (And even though the parent company is the same Hardee's is NOT the same!)

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Thought this was about cheese burgers, not slime covered steamed meat like discs. WTF is white castle doing on this list?
Don't knock them before you try them. Not all steamed burgers are equal. The steamed hams from Skinners in Utica are some of the best burgers I've ever had.

nighttrain

Legend
anybody ever been to the original in and out in Santa Ana? small blue building off main drag?
train

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Don't knock them before you try them. Not all steamed burgers are equal. The steamed hams from Skinners in Utica are some of the best burgers I've ever had.
Oh I've tried the little snot burgers. Got a couple bites in and threw the rest in the garbage.

Tano

Legend
Picked Wendy's. I would normally pick Hardee's, but given that it's not on the list...
I used to love Wendy's back in the 80s with their square patties but they just aren't the same anymore.

Tano

Legend
Little bit of both. Religious beliefs mostly. As I've grown up and studied environmental science, CAFOs, and general treatment and how meat is farmed, I choose not to eat it now. But I'm not gonna get on a soap box and tell you why you should or shouldn't do something.

You do you. (y)
If I am reading this correctly, you should only eat meat from buying a cow from someone who only sell about 20 cows each year from their property.

I will be buying a half cow next year from my co-worker whose Husband has a farm like that.

I have tried it and the meat is awesome. Nothing like the store bought version.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Oh I've tried the little snot burgers. Got a couple bites in and threw the rest in the garbage.
I don't get all the hoopla surrounding White Castle either. But Skinners serves the best steamed hams in the way upstate New York area. I know they say steamed, but I swear I've seen grill marks on their burgers.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't get all the hoopla surrounding White Castle either. But Skinners serves the best steamed hams in the way upstate New York area. I know they say steamed, but I swear I've seen grill marks on their burgers.
Gonna have to take your word for it. It's not looking like upstate is in my travel plans any time soon. Cheers!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

There's a guy I know from Connecticut that swears by these steamed burgers from some joint out there, i've never tried them and being that the guy is a Hell's Angel, I also chose not to argue the point.

Psycho_X

Legend
Of the choices forced upon me I'd have to go with Wendy's. The Baconator is some heart stopping goodness. But I have to agree with some others that White Castle is fucking gross. I'm really big on textures and I just about threw up the first and only time I tried a white castle burger. But if given the choice of any fast food burger I'd have to go with Culvers butterburgers... those things are damn tasty. And their fries are amazing.