Playoffs: Falcons @ Rams it is!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
This route has the potential of avoiding bad weather in the playoffs if a 4 or 5 seed wins in Philly

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not happy. The Falcons are a tougher match-up for us than Carolina imo. I could see us losing this game.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We will find out later tonight if the RAMS play Saturday or Sunday, stay tuned.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
The panthers beat the Falcons in Carolina. We don't have to face a running Matt Ryan. AARON DONALD will get Ryan off his spot and Falcons center is injured along with Gabriel the big play small wide receiver today. Falcons do not travel well. They are a home dome team. We won't play in the cold as I believe Brees and that running game will beat Foles and that tough Eagles Defense with 8 deep up front. One game at a time but who wouldn't want 2 games in the building your gonna play the SUPERBOWL in after a BYE week? IT CAN HAPPEN. McVay get your boys together and don't sleep getting Jared Goff ready for these guys.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This route has the potential of avoiding bad weather in the playoffs if a 4 or 5 seed wins in Philly

Yeah that's interesting. Of course even bad weather isn't gonna save Philly.

If the Rams advance to the third round, I have to think it's like a 90% chance we play New Orleans in an LA rematch.

EasyE

Starter
I'm not happy. The Falcons are a tougher match-up for us than Carolina imo. I could see us losing this game.

Yep..... our secondary...uggghhh....

Their pass rushers....

Their quick hitting running game scares the crap outta me....

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, we just found out....Saturday night 8:15 EST

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
Yup, would rather have played the Seahawks or panthers. This falcons team actually has talent. I'm worried.

The Ramowl

Starter
I think we can beat the Falcons at home. Remember, we just got a bye week for the starters, and they will be fired up !
Not really thinking about what's next, right now I just want that wild card win

Also I don't care about the Bills but I am really happy for their fans. Andy Dalton must be their hero now, that was a playoff kind of play

Soooo excited to not be looking at draft prospects right now

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't count any eggs before they've hatched and all that, but I'd rather play Minny in Minny during the divisional round than in Minny for the NFC Championship.

If that team is at home one game away from hosting the Super Bowl? That crowd would be ridiculous. And the home field advantage would be insane. It'd almost be harder than playing the Vikings and the refs.
WHO SAYS!
ELFTTqe.png

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH

I see more injuries on Falcons at center wr & de. We don't play Elite Tight Ends well like panthers have. We get an immobile Ryan over a running Cam Newton. I see who has most wins and who has better road record. We are weakest at DB & that will be Son of Bum's job to cover up our weakness. We would have trouble with that #22 RB & screen catcher from Stanford. I think we play a team more injured and a home dome team that's not as good as Saints are outside on grass as Panthers beat Falcons outside at home when Cam ran one in and dunked on a TD.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They have playoff experience that we don't as well.

Big game experience was supposed to elevate Seattle to win a few weeks ago over us. I'm not concerned about that. I am concerned about Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, and a good running game.

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Falcon have to travel cross country on a short week, that usually doesn’t end well.
GO RAMS!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

You have to play the best....I understand it's about match ups and they scare me too, but you cannot hide in post season unless you're the Patriots of course.