playoff memories

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I've shared this a long time ago, but it's a good one.

I went to the NFC Championship game in The STL vs the eagles.

I tailgated with some people who deep fried a whole turkey the old school way right in the parking lot we were in. We picked the meat off that carcass almost completely... fried turkey is damn good. We were obviously pounding some adult beverages too.

As game time was getting closer, we noticed a group of eagle fans walking together and they were going to walk right past our tailgate area on the way to the Dome. After they had walked a few feet past our area, the guy who cooked the turkey took action...

He grabbed the turkey carcass/skeleton and threw it directly at them out into the road. Let me tell you... the sound of that carcass hitting the street was loud and disgusting. It hit the road hard and slid across the road right up behind them. It kind of blew up and kind of kept it's shape at the same time. The sound was so startling that the whole group of eagle fans turned around in unison to see this mess of meat and bones sliding right up to them.

That's when our turkey cook screamed over to them... "Yeah, you see that shit. That's what your eagles are gonna look like after the game!".

Those eagle fans stared at that big mangled bird carcass in the road for a bit... then they turned around and all of them walked off without saying shit.

That was one of the hardest times I've ever laughed. We all laughed so hard and long watching those Philly fans turn and walk off with their tales between their legs. It was priceless.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
1990 v the Giants is my fave. Anderson !!

2000 v the Bucs … Proehl !!

2019 v the Saints …. Roby-Coleman !!! :laugh4:

Rams8821

Pro Bowler

I tailgated with some people who deep fried a whole turkey the old school way right in the parking lot we were in. We picked the meat off that carcass almost completely... fried turkey is damn good. We were obviously pounding some adult beverages too.

As game time was getting closer, we noticed a group of eagle fans walking together and they were going to walk right past our tailgate area on the way to the Dome. After they had walked a few feet past our area, the guy who cooked the turkey took action...

He grabbed the turkey carcass/skeleton and threw it directly at them out into the road. Let me tell you... the sound of that carcass hitting the street was loud and disgusting. It hit the road hard and slid across the road right up behind them. It kind of blew up and kind of kept it's shape at the same time. The sound was so startling that the whole group of eagle fans turned around in unison to see this mess of meat and bones sliding right up to them.

That's when our turkey cook screamed over to them... "Yeah, you see that shit. That's what your eagles are gonna look like after the game!".

Those eagle fans stared at that big mangled bird carcass in the road for a bit... then they turned around and all of them walked off without saying shit.

That was one of the hardest times I've ever laughed. We all laughed so hard and long watching those Philly fans turn and walk off with their tales between their legs. It was priceless.

Was at this game as well. True Story my buddy and I had our rental car stolen. We passed out in Motel room right across from dome, and someone broke in took keys, we woke up next moring car was gone....

We saw the team taking off for NO the next day as we flew out....Great Times!!!

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone else have a playoff loss that they for some reason watched multiple times?

For me it was the Panthers in 03/04. Not sure why but I watched that game over like five times, each time shocked that Wilkins came up short on that kick and remembering how I celebrated prematurely when the kick was straight.

Flipper89

UDFA
Madden - never lost for a little color commentary!!!
..and flipper Anderson, 6 to the house and into the tunnel in OT!!! Nice stuff.

Basically the moment as a kid that I became a Ram fan. This game, living in upstate NY, against the local team that my friends rooted for. Hence my username, Flipper in the 1989 season. Dude was ridiculous!

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Anyone else have a playoff loss that they for some reason watched multiple times?

For me it was the Panthers in 03/04. Not sure why but I watched that game over like five times, each time shocked that Wilkins came up short on that kick and remembering how I celebrated prematurely when the kick was straight.
100% that game should have never went to OT, we settled for the FG at end of regulation.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Basically the moment as a kid that I became a Ram fan. This game, living in upstate NY, against the local team that my friends rooted for. Hence my username, Flipper in the 1989 season. Dude was ridiculous!
Are you still in Upstate, NY? If so, where? I currently live in Guilderland, which is a suburb of Albany/Schenectady.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie

That's fucking HILARIOUS. Perfect timing. I don't think even interpretive dance can express how much I hate eagles fans. The only time I've ever almost got into a fight was against an Eagles fan. We had a pole in the ground at our tailgate with a stuffed eagle hanging from a noose on it. The eagles fans next to us were actually cool, and we were chopping it up with them. When it came time to go into the game and pack up, one of their guys grabbed the pole, ran off with it, and threw it in the street. It wasn't even about the rivalry at that point. That dude disrespected us BIG TIME by doing that right in front of our faces. I started running after him the second he grabbed the pole, and my friends started running after me (lol). I was livid. It was a Thanksgiving game. I was kind of drunk, so I grabbed all our turkey dressing and other shit, and just completely covered the front of their truck and windshield with it. It was childish, but I don't care.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That's fucking HILARIOUS. Perfect timing. I don't think even interpretive dance can express how much I hate eagles fans. The only time I've ever almost got into a fight was against an Eagles fan. We had a pole in the ground at our tailgate with a stuffed eagle hanging from a noose on it. The eagles fans next to us were actually cool, and we were chopping it up with them. When it came time to go into the game and pack up, one of their guys grabbed the pole, ran off with it, and threw it in the street. It wasn't even about the rivalry at that point. That dude disrespected us BIG TIME by doing that right in front of our faces. I started running after him the second he grabbed the pole, and my friends started running after me (lol). I was livid. It was a Thanksgiving game. I was kind of drunk, so I grabbed all our turkey dressing and other shit, and just completely covered the front of their truck and windshield with it. It was childish, but I don't care.

He deserved it. LOLOLOLOL

Hey... it's a rare game when I root for your Bois... but it'll happen this weekend.

I'll give you a big shout out here on the site if they can take the trash out for everybody!