Players the Rams have met with Pre-Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
That would likely be an issue in our scheme then. How is he when he lines up 15 yards off his man?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Who the Rams meet with is historically irrelevant so I’m not sure it ever means anything other than who they want others to think they are interested in. Maybe the meetings are only with prospects that they aren’t too sure about and are trying to add or cross off a list.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who the Rams meet with is historically irrelevant so I’m not sure it ever means anything other than who they want others to think they are interested in. Maybe the meetings are only with prospects that they aren’t too sure about and are trying to add or cross off a list.
It wasn't always this way though and it could be a permanent shift or it could be a temporary thing post covid so to speak with meetings having changed. Always will be an interesting back story to the picks.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I mean, there have been some correlation some years and not others. The only thing we know is that we can't discount who they've met with at all. And generally, we can glean what positions they seem interested in in the draft. But that can be often understood through other avenues either.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If he was more of a potential X receiver I could see it. That and he really isn't known to be a good blocker. Good WR just not sure he's a guy we should get.
There's gonna be some projection with whoever they choose. I think if they end up taking WR round 2 then we may be looking at guys like Pearsall and Wilson. Neither of them are elite prospects for an X specific role, but either or both may be able to do it well.

I don't think blocking will be a prob for him. Seems willing and his catch radius is something. He's a guy I'm sure the Rams are tracking.