Players the Rams have met with Pre-Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Way too rich to move up.
Correct move is - Stay put or trade back 3-10 spots.
Agree.

The Draft is still six weeks away but, right now, there figures to be a lot of offensive players going in the first-half of Round One; and that should push-down a couple players at Edge and/or Cornerback that could provide an impact on Day 1.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Agree.

The Draft is still six weeks away but, right now, there figures to be a lot of offensive players going in the first-half of Round One; and that should push-down a couple players at Edge and/or Cornerback that could provide an impact on Day 1.
This is what I'm thinking right now, without any additional information coming down the pipe. It seems to me like the WRs and Tackle/guards will push down the CBs and Edge close to 19 or at 19.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I’d be willing to bet hard cash that Snead is one of those drivers that takes FOREVER to simply change lanes, turn right on a red, accelerate from a red light etc…
While mumbling to himself. :laugh3:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Per Tony Pauline: Rams met with Kamari Lassiter DB Georgia

Lassiter hurt himself with that 40 time yesterday. He would have been the 2nd slowest CB at the combine, and pro days usually lead to better 40 times. Wonder if he's dealing with an injury. I'm still a fan and would not mind at all getting him in the 2nd, provided Kool Aid is already gone.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Lassiter hurt himself with that 40 time yesterday. He would have been the 2nd slowest CB at the combine, and pro days usually lead to better 40 times. Wonder if he's dealing with an injury. I'm still a fan and would not mind at all getting him in the 2nd, provided Kool Aid is already gone.

I don't want Lassiter, period. I think he's a lot like Kendrick is, only with better character. Kool-Aid McKinstry is way overrated as well.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want Lassiter, period. I think he's a lot like Kendrick is, only with better character. Kool-Aid McKinstry is way overrated as well.
Disagree on McKinstry mostly. Opposing teams never threw to his guy for a reason.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Disagree on McKinstry mostly. Opposing teams never threw to his guy for a reason.

Got toasted against good teams, unlike his batterymate. Arnold's a far better cornerback and fared far better against Texas' dominant receiving corps than McKinstry.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I'm not on the Kool Aid bandwagon and I watch a ton of SEC games.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Got toasted against good teams, unlike his batterymate. Arnold's a far better cornerback and fared far better against Texas' dominant receiving corps than McKinstry.
I'm going to have to go back and watch that game because according to some metrics, Arnold had a worse game against Texas. Its so long ago I can't recall specifically. And I'm not saying Kool Aid is a better prospect then Arnold. Better then Lassiter? I think so.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm going to have to go back and watch that game because according to some metrics, Arnold had a worse game against Texas. Its so long ago I can't recall specifically. And I'm not saying Kool Aid is a better prospect then Arnold. Better then Lassiter? I think so.
Arnold is excellent in man coverage but struggles in zone