Players the Rams have met with Pre-Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The Rams need to bring this Jake Bates kid in and sign him if at all possible.
Let's see if he makes a few more kicks. Some good kickers available in the draft like Karty, Cam Little & Will Reichard.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I know some think this thread is pointless because the Rams visits very rarely correlate with players they choose.

However, the year the Rams traded up to pick Tavon Austin, Snead and Fisher made a late visit to work him out. They did the same thing before drafting tutu Atwell.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I know some think this thread is pointless because the Rams visits very rarely correlate with players they choose.

However, the year the Rams traded up to pick Tavon Austin, Snead and Fisher made a late visit to work him out. They did the same thing before drafting tutu Atwell.
Lord I hope they don't have a late visit with Worthy this year then.

WestCoastRam

Legend

I think it's correlated in years past, just not in last year or so. If anything, it shows positions of interest.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M

From what I've observed, the private workouts and Top 30 visits (pre-pandemic) had a strong correlation to the positions they targeted and a slight correlation to the players they chose.

The pandemic process eliminated Top 30 visits for several years and consequently any way for us to make correlations.

Bigredfinn

UDFA
Name
Shannon Conway
Where would you have the Rams play Cooper

Where would you have the Rams play Cooper Beebe?
Straight to a Tackle back up and maybe displace Notebutt....Alaric will probably leave next year and we will need a good starter going forward......but he has played all line positions i believe. He has good hands....strength...and balance....so tackle. Right or left. Noteboom has been a disgrace.

Bigredfinn

UDFA
Name
Shannon Conway
From what I've observed, the private workouts and Top 30 visits (pre-pandemic) had a strong correlation to the positions they targeted and a slight correlation to the players they chose.

The pandemic process eliminated Top 30 visits for several years and consequently any way for us to make correlations.
Time for tutu to grt traded im thinking though. This draft is deeeeeeeep in WR. Most of thrm ate as fast as tutu....but bigger and better. I really really really hope the Rams go after Rice. That dude has some major intangibles.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Key for a kicker is CONSISTENCY. Don't quite understand the hype over a guy who has made only two 64-yard kicks. If Bates makes 18 or 19 out of 20, then he can be considered, but not before then.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Straight to a Tackle back up and maybe displace Notebutt....Alaric will probably leave next year and we will need a good starter going forward......but he has played all line positions i believe. He has good hands....strength...and balance....so tackle. Right or left. Noteboom has been a disgrace.

Beebe did play OT as a sophomore but has been mostly at LG the past two seasons; and is consistently projected to play inside in the NFL. Does not seem like an NFL tackle, especially not a Left Tackle.

Quality guard prospect and second round value.

The Rams may need interior O-Line depth but don't see them using the 52nd overall pick on a guard.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Beebe did play OT as a sophomore but has been mostly at LG the past two seasons; and is consistently projected to play inside in the NFL. Does not seem like an NFL tackle, especially not a Left Tackle.

Quality guard prospect and second round value.

The Rams may need interior O-Line depth but don't see them using the 52nd overall pick on a guard.
Plus. His arms are too short to play tackle.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Definitely.

Starting interior is set, with Jonah, Avila and Dotson. Then we have Noteboom, McAllister, McClendon and the returning Bruss as depth; maybe even Thomas, although he was terrible in his game at LT last year. I would say we may well draft someone who can play both guard and centre in the fifth or sixth round.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Definitely.

Starting interior is set, with Jonah, Avila and Dotson. Then we have Noteboom, McAllister, McClendon and the returning Bruss as depth; maybe even Thomas, although he was terrible in his game at LT last year. I would say we may well draft someone who can play both guard and centre in the fifth or sixth round.

Early-on, I was looking at Dominick Puni of Kansas but I think he showed too well at the Senior Bowl and Combine to be a mid-round option for the Rams.

A few interior linemen that may fill a depth role, and be available in Rounds 5 and 6 are:
Tanor Bortolini (Wisconsin), Dylan McMahon (N.C. St.), Mason McCormick (So. Dakota St.), Andrew Raym (OK), Charles Turner (LSU), Beaux Limmer (Arkansas), Trevor Keegan and Karsen Barnhart (Michigan), Kaitori Leveston (Kansas St.) and C.J. Hanson (Holy Cross)

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Early-on, I was looking at Dominick Puni of Kansas but I think he showed too well at the Senior Bowl and Combine to be a mid-round option for the Rams.

A few interior linemen that may fill a depth role, and be available in Rounds 5 and 6 are:
Tanor Bortolini (Wisconsin), Dylan McMahon (N.C. St.), Mason McCormick (So. Dakota St.), Andrew Raym (OK), Charles Turner (LSU), Beaux Limmer (Arkansas), Trevor Keegan and Karsen Barnhart (Michigan), Kaitori Leveston (Kansas St.) and C.J. Hanson (Holy Cross)
Yes, really liked Puni since he could back up nearly all 5 spots well, but, might be a 2nd rounder now which it too rich for a back up.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I can't see him as a tackle. He doesn't have nearly enough height or length (6'3", not even 32-inch arms). He'd be some team's perfect left guard, but we simply don't have room for him unless something crazy happens and he falls to the fifth round.

This is coming from his biggest fan on this site.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Limber looked very good at the combine. I have t looked into any of his games though. He was very agile.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Time for tutu to grt traded im thinking though. This draft is deeeeeeeep in WR. Most of thrm ate as fast as tutu....but bigger and better. I really really really hope the Rams go after Rice. That dude has some major intangibles.
Keep him, you aren't getting anything in return.