Pick #57 - Rams select WR Tutu Atwell

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Best pick late round 2 was Basham to the Bills IMO. Not a lot of stout dudes like him in this draft. Bills are probably gonna have that defense up to snuff this year watch out.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’m getting kinda tired of taking WRs. What the hell was the point of drafting Jefferson? So now we have Woods, Kupp, Jackson, Jefferson and Atwell? I know we wanted to add speed but there’s no way this dude wasn’t going to be there in the 3rd round. We had Humphrey sitting in our laps and pass on him. Dammit man.

Austin Blythe isn’t happy either .lol

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I get the size concerns... but this kid doesn't look like Tavon or Natson as a WR. More like a poor man's Tyreek Hill.
He is a lot more natural at tracking and running under the ball imo.

jjab360

Legend
You have to be hoping for a T.Y. or a Tyreek but even those guys have massive size advantages, so...

Idk strange pick but at least it's interesting I guess? Lol

Ram65

Legend
Hard to get on board with this pick. This is really a strange pick.

Rams missed JoJo Natson last year. Tutu has to win that PR job. If he can make the first guy miss he can get some nice gainers. All things considered couldn't the Rams make a better pick, trade down with this pick. Would be nice to see him get some snaps this year. He can help wear down the opponent's DBs. Stafford might be able to connect on some bombs with his speed.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
If he returns kicks and punts well I'll be chill. Cause then technically he fills a need this year. Even Tavon Austin, for all his failures, was an explosive returner. That adds value. But apparently this guy doesn't have much experience doing that so :facepalm:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I remember the Cam Akers and Van Jefferson reactions well.

Adding this one to the list.

episode 14 list GIF

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tomorrow, I'll embrace the pick. Right now, fuck this pick. I just have to get used to sorry assed line play up the middle......Cuz McSnead can give a shyte about that position.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
With this run on OT, there's a very good chance we still get our OL target at 87 if that's what they're targeting...

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Atwell has never returned kicks with his weight, and I don't think he ever returned punts either.

Well at least The Rams didn’t give up picks to draft him like Tavon Austin.I don’t know man? DJ11 is a good guy to learn from for a year until he gets stronger.
Can he at least be a gunner ??Matthew Stafford could be the QB he needs to get open in space.I’d have traded back for Nico Collins & Chazz Surratt. will see if they fall that far.Both players add a specialty I think The Rams need.
Nico is a big WR for special teams & Red Zone.Better upside than Josh Reynolds.
Chazz special teams and that Nickle LB/SS who could grow in The Rams defense with Rapp,RAMsey,& for Young.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you guys are shocked now, wait until we sign him to a $42,000,000 extension in 4 years.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Tomorrow, I'll embrace the pick. Right now, fuck this pick. I just have to get used to sorry assed line play up the middle......Cuz McSnead can give a shyte about that position.

Well Brian Allen to Les Snead. Covid sucks on draft day.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Why does this remind me of one of those out-of-control GM ego picks like Trung Candidate or Tavon Austin?

I definitely hope I'm wrong.