Pick #57 - Rams select WR Tutu Atwell

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
For a prospect that was projected to be a 4th rounder, I have skyhigh expectations for him being drafted in the 2nd round

WestCoastRam

Legend
If we can't draft better OL... let's just get defenses to respect the jet sweep and THAT WILL MAKE THE OLINE'S RUN BLOCKING THAT MUCH BETTER!!!!!

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always expect the unexpected with these guys, but 5' 9 and 150 pounds? That does not sound like an NFL player, I don't care how fast he is. I'm sure he'll be fun to watch... I just thought the Rams could have possibly gotten an impact player.... O-line, CB, LB, etc.

…..

Legend
I always expect the unexpected with these guys, but 5' 9 and 150 pounds? That does not sound like an NFL player, I don't care how fast he is. I'm sure he'll be fun to watch... I just thought the Rams could have possibly gotten an impact player.... O-line, CB, LB, etc.
Tavon was fun to watch....

At practice.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Believe me, I've watched this kid's tape. I was actually considering him in the fourth. But then I saw him run poor routes, drop passes and have alligator arms over the middle. He's not an outside receiver, he's not really a slot receiver. He's a gadget player. We picked a gadget player with an essential second round pick.

That's why I hate this pick as much as I do.

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
While I'm willing to give McSnead the benefit of the doubt, my gut instinct is telling me Holmes was the actual brains of the operation

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This is the last guy I wanted them to choose. I hate wasting picks on small receivers. Tavons speed didn’t do much for him. Linebackers will blow on this guy and he will be thrown off his routes.

oldnotdead

Legend
I think this is for DeCamillis who said he wanted explosive speed as a returner. As far as his build is concerned that can be rectified after one year in the weight room. I think we will only see him on STs this year. He's very raw as a WR and will need at least 2 years to develop in that regard IMO.

I'm not surprised they grabbed a returner. I think it also says volumes about where they think they are at edge with Floyd, Lewis and possibily Jonah Williams. I'm in agreement they really need to see where they are with guys they already have on the roster.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
A backup qb woukd have been a beeter pick. I think rams were trying to trade back and got stuck with picking. And then they choked