Photoshop this - Tavon Austin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Im getting a white outline when using photoshop around austin. I know i suck at this . help?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
QrO18qA.jpg
Nice touch having the leg behind the fence.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Im getting a white outline when using photoshop around austin. I know i suck at this . help?
Yeah, there's not much you can do other than smooth it out with the blur tool.
Unless RamzFanz has a cleaner copy.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I don't use photoshop so I'll explain in the terms I know.

You select around Austin using a freehand selection tool (dotted lines). Set this with a feather first. or maybe you can do it after in PS. Then invert the selection so everything you don't want is selected. Then expand the selection by the same number as the feather (I use 1 or 2 on a typical internet quality image like 600x600). No white line. You'll need a solid background layer under it or the cut out set to transparent.

However, since I already did that, you may not get good results. I can email you a PS file if you want.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I don't use photoshop so I'll explain in the terms I know.

You select around Austin using a freehand selection tool (dotted lines). Set this with a feather first. or maybe you can do it after in PS. Then invert the selection so everything you don't want is selected. Then expand the selection by the same number as the feather (I use 1 or 2 on a typical internet quality image like 600x600). No white line. You'll need a solid background layer under it or the cut out set to transparent.

However, since I already did that, you may not get good results. I can email you a PS file if you want.

I figured a way to fix it, so am good atm, Also, What you explained flew right over my head lol. I am not good at photo shit.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I figured a way to fix it, so am good atm, Also, What you explained flew right over my head lol. I am not good at photo crap.

It's all about experimenting and finding good youtube tutors! (y)

Feather and smooth are your friends!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ok, here is my masterpiece, only took around 2 hours(yea yea I suck at this I know). First time doing anything like this so W/E. Figured Havenstein was missing his glory days in photoshop so thought he could tag along...

Done_zps9lqhhilv.png~original

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Ok, here is my masterpiece, only took around 2 hours(yea yea I suck at this I know). First time doing anything like this so W/E. Figured Havenstein was missing his glory days in photoshop so thought he could tag along...

lol. awesome work Tron.

RamzFanz

Damnit

DUDE! That's epic!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify

Bravo!

The first thing that I thought of was the Tron logo where he's holding a disk up in the air, substituting Austin and your icon for said disc. There's several versions but something like...

tron-movie-poster-1982-1010519448.jpg