Pharoh Cooper having surgery/Designated to Return from IR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I would LOVE to see Pharaoh Cooper have an epic game today on returns.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Cooper is not a very good wr. Great return man though. Reynolds has shown more than him as a wr.

Josh Reynolds has 7 catches for 98 yards in 11 games. Being apart of one of higher scoring offenses in the league. And has started multiple games.
I just don’t see it.
He has 18 catches in his career.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Josh Reynolds has 7 catches for 98 yards in 11 games. Being apart of one of higher scoring offenses in the league. And has started multiple games.
I just don’t see it.
He has 18 catches in his career.
Have you seen Cooper's numbers? Not exactly lighting it up in any recieving category despite being in the league longer. I'm taking Reynolds as a WR easily.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Have you seen Cooper's numbers? Not exactly lighting it up in any recieving category despite being in the league longer. I'm taking Reynolds as a WR easily.

At this point, they’re 3a and 3b. Cooper can create plays if he gets into open field. Reynolds is just the center you can throw oops to occasionally. Coopers a playmaker. Reynolds is just a player.
I’m not going to argue with girl is hotter though. We’re obviously having a rough night if we’re both going home with 5s .