Pete Carroll out as Seahawks HC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Seattle's defense is gonna be a pain in the ass. Hopefully he fucks up the OC hire.

oldnotdead

Legend
A while back I posted how my relations in Seattle were saying they felt the Seahawks were going to make a run at trying to draft Michael Penix to replace Geno. I think they are right as they just hired Grubb the Huskie's OC as their OC.

The Rams should draft Nix so the two can maintain their rivalry for years. Besides Nix is a better fit for McVay's current offensive system.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think they are right as they just hired Grubb the Huskie's OC as their OC.
I like the way the Huskies attack defenses. Lot of it was dependent on that QB being in place, but it's a respectable hiring and not a surprise to me to see their new coach go against the grain. I'm a bit tired of everyone hiring the young WCO minions.

But I don't think it's a given that Penix will be on the board when Seattle is up. So it'll be interesting to see how they approach things.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy