Pete Carroll out as Seahawks HC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know we already have a Black Monday topic but, given Petey’s status as a longtime division nemesis, I thought this deserved its own thread.

Fair to say that his two losses to us this year, which kept Seattle out of the playoffs, may have played a role.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Fair to say that his two losses to us this year, which kept Seattle out of the playoffs, may have played a role.

:devil::devil:

revenge of the sith episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

jjab360

Legend
Carroll has consistently put out decent teams that don't match up well with us for whatever reason. It's been good having him in the division as a non threatening presence, let's hope they don't get an upgrade there

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It was probably time. Bummer though. I liked having an edge vs them.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I was considering a post about how the silver fox must not have taken care of business with Jody. But she's keeping him around so I guess the old bastid still has it.

Ellard80

Legend
Kind of dumb honestly - they have had a winning record last couple years.

Also I like having him there because we win a lot o vs them.

Last edited:

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
The guy was pretty old, you have to retire, lessen the workload at some point in your life.
The energy he has at his age is pretty amazing.
The gum will also get a break.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
I understand why people don’t like him but he’s a class act and great head coach. Time will tell but he will be a tough act to follow. He always found a way to right the ship when they got off to slow starts. He led some pretty bad teams to the playoffs. That success is hard to repeat in a high pressure job due to their fan expectations

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Seahawks can have Raheem. He'll give Kupp and Puka 45 yard buffers. They will have a field day.