Per source to Jourdan Rodrigue on Oline

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Hold on there...

I’m not at all sold on Evans at RG. He’s an OT, probably RT.

Same with Boom. He should be considered strictly an OT other than in an extreme emergency.

Therefore, I hope that Carberry can leave Corbett at RG and find his starting OC from among Allen, Shelton, or Anchrum.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
....or....
WOW Snead & McVay were clueless about rebuilding the O-line when they had the chance
As usual, Snead in particular, is all about THIS season.

He and McVay feel that we have what we need to compete this season.
(It's almost like a college FB mentality)

They have this year's offensive line and they think they have the backups for THIS YEAR.

They'll do the backend patchwork job on this offensive line and DRAFT non-O line players that can contribute more immediately, and improve our special teams and offense, THIS year.

Next year, we'll be FORCED to draft more talent on the o-line but we'll be okay this year.

I thought we were going to pick up a couple offensive lineman after the 3rd round myself so my thought process is evolving on this as well.
But McVay and Snead are ahead of me. Lol.

Now I'm thinking they'll grab a couple players off somebody else's last round cuts to develop and draft those O Line guys next year.

Last edited:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Hypothetical conversation between McVay and Corbett;

McVay;
"Hey Corby, can you play Center?"

Austin Corbett;
"I AM a Center."

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I keep reading and hearing rams projected starting OL as Whit LT, Edwards LG, Corbett C, Evans RG, and Havenstien RT.

I have 10,000 ROD credits that will NOT be the starting OL day one.