Panthers@Rams: Vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
I get so hyped up and excited each and every week for the Rams on Sunday and then I get let down.... But for some reason, I keep coming back to root them the next week....

TexasRam

Legend
I don't watch the game anymore and didn't today.

That's how unwatchable Fisher's Rams are.

Up till this year I watched every game since 1979.

I feel set free not watching anymore, you should try it.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
5 weeks of losing football. Has there been a losing stretch this long in the Fisher Era? Great Job Rams of wining over new fans, 1-2 at home, worst offense in the league, alienating the fan base by trotting out Keenum...ugh!
Yes, actually we lost 5 in a row last year........but we will make it 5 in a row next week.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, other than disrespecting our flag, he caused two offside flags. Other than that, just ran quickly around a backup tackle and was completely useless.
Quinn has been underachieving all year . Other teams have figured out to just let him run up field and around the QB .

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get so hyped up and excited each and every week for the Rams on Sunday and then I get let down.... But for some reason, I keep coming back to root them the next week....
It takes awhile but you eventually get used to it .

Ram65

Legend
The Rams need an offense and a new coach.

Defense played well today.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No. Let's fire Fisher, make Fassel or Williams the interim, and hire someone this off-season who isn't a retread.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams offense has scored 20 points or more one time in 8 games . I'm done wishing for Goff to start till Fisher gets fired . His style of football will ruin the kid .

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Sad as it makes me to say it, I agree...I just can't see this team wining even 7 games...
I think I've passed sad and am approaching apathy. Such is life as a Rams fan. Thank God I got to experience the GSoT and a Super Bowl championship. That won't happen again under Fisher. The only "championship" he could get is NFL's "Biggest Loser."

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think I've passed sad and am approaching apathy. Such is life as a Rams fan. Thank God I got to experience the GSoT and a Super Bowl championship. That won't happen again under Fisher. The only "championship" he could get is NFL's "Biggest Loser."

No way. Rob Ryan is definitely in a better position for that crown...oh...sorry, wrong "Biggest Loser" competition.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
medicrates.jpg

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
There it is. In Jeff Fisher presser he "Didn't hear fans call for jared Goff" Are you kidding me? Keenum played okay? Defense play good? Fuck that Defense played great. Keenum was terrible. AND YOU HEARD THEM SCREAMING PUT GOFF IN!

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
Interestingly when asked about the qb situation today, fisher said "well look at the tape blah blah" last time he came out and said WE WILL NOT make a change. Maybe reading too far into it but meh

Ellard80

Legend
Interestingly when asked about the qb situation today, fisher said "well look at the tape blah blah" last time he came out and said WE WILL NOT make a change. Maybe reading too far into it but meh

Yeah... there is something to that quote most likely.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There it is. In Jeff Fisher presser he "Didn't hear fans call for jared Goff" Are you kidding me? Keenum played okay? Defense play good? freak that Defense played great. Keenum was terrible. AND YOU HEARD THEM SCREAMING PUT GOFF IN!

Of course he did. He said at half time that he wasn't going to give them Goff.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I'm going to vent about how poor and uninformed Rams fans are in LA. In no other NFL stadium would the home team be booing so loudly and chanting for Goff when the offense is at the line that the side line had to try to get them to quiet down to run a play. I get wanting Goff in, but the fans at the coliseum today were at times idiots and downright disrespectful. Many a comment was made after the game by the players about how poor the fans were today. Not exactly the way to attract or keep talent. 3 games and fans already turning ugly. You may not like a player's performance, but don't think he's not giving it his best.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going to vent about how poor and uninformed Rams fans are in LA. In no other NFL stadium would the home team be booing so loudly and chanting for Goff when the offense is at the line that the side line had to try to get them to quiet down to run a play. I get wanting Goff in, but the fans at the coliseum today were at times idiots and downright disrespectful. Many a comment was made after the game by the players about how poor the fans were today. Not exactly the way to attract or keep talent. 3 games and fans already turning ugly. You may not like a player's performance, but don't think he's not giving it his best.

Nope. Fisher earned that. The fact that fans show up for this team speaks to how good they are. Because the Rams have done nothing to earn fan support.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
One of the most annoying parts about not starting Goff is that the pass protection has been pretty darn good.

This isn't the situation Bradford walked into as a rookie, where starting our #1 pick also meant taking a huge chance we'd get him killed. If our QB was getting hit every snap, I could at least see the argument in letting Goff learn at practise and on the sidelines for now until we got the protection sorted out. But our o-line is holding up in pass pro. Goff can hit the tighter windows, might back defences off more, and is taller so he won't get as many balls batted and can see when he steps up in the pocket. He might commit his share of turnovers since he's a rookie. But Keenum is doing that already. What do we have to lose?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.