Panthers@Rams: Vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoman01

Rookie
That's some 5-11 bullshi* there! Stan doesn't care, I'm sure he made lots of money today.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
One thing that's for certain.. our coach doesn't know how to fix dumb.
He revels in it! No, really! He actually prefers hard hitters over smart players. Just look at all of his team over the years.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
(I am channeling my inner Fisher) Look at the situation this way:
-if Fisher starts Goff, then Fisher's clock has started and if Goff fails, Fisher may lose his job.
-If he waits until the end of the year to start Goff, Stan might keep Fisher because he hasn't "seen how good the team can be", thus he would have to extend Fisher.

I believe this is Fisher's thought process. I think it job security at this point, not the team

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree with the overall sentiment towards Fisher, but my goodness Spags and Linehan were bad.
For some reason, it's not just being bad...Fisher is a better HC than both of those guys. I despise Fisher because he has a franchise QB on the bench, and it's now just an ego thing to prove he is right to keep him on the sideline. He is saying Fu.K You to the world, because he wants to be right in this.....

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I didn't waste a second of my time or a calorie of energy (until now) on the Rams game today. There's no reason for me to do otherwise. Until Fisher is fired and/or they start either Goff or even Mannion, I tap out. Fisher is insane. We all know Keenum can't get the job done and is only keeping the seat warm for Goff.

IMO, the season is over. There isn't a game left, not one, that I'd pick this current team to win. It's well past time to see what other players and coaches can do going forward. At this point, Fisher would love to get to 7-9. Sorry dude, I'm taking the under. The game has blown your doors off passing you by. Fall on the sword already. Resign.

Wake me when Fisher's gone and/or somebody other than Keenum is starting at QB. I just can't tolerate this "7-9 bull$#!+" anymore. :baghead:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
giphy.gif

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
We have reached the zenith of Fisher ball.

Difficult to watch and even tougher to fathom.

Four consecutive losses is like a MLB team losing 40 in a row or a NBA team 20 straight.

1/4 of a season. Good teams do not do this.

Sadly, at this point, I do not see how our coach has earned an extension.

I have a feeling that the supposed extension "done just not announced yet" has gone by the wayside,,The only way it hasn't, IMO, is if it has actually been done and SIGNED by all parties...Then Stan won't let the money go wasted...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two key dumb plays that lost the game (typical fisher/rams stuff)

#1. Kendricks chokes and drops an easy TD.
#2 Hayes horse collar tackle give them the game clinching FG.

Late in the game you can't make huge mistakes like that and win.... yet we have seen this for years.

0 points in the first 3 quarters lost us the game more than two plays did.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I didn't waste a second of my time or a calorie of energy (until now) on the Rams game today. There's no reason for me to do otherwise. Until Fisher is fired and/or they start either Goff or even Mannion, I tap out. Fisher is insane. We all know Keenum can't get the job done and is only keeping the seat warm for Goff.

IMO, the season is over. There isn't a game left, not one, that I'd pick this current team to win. It's well past time to see what other players and coaches can do going forward. At this point, Fisher would love to get to 7-9. Sorry dude, I'm taking the under. The game has blown your doors off passing you by. Fall on the sword already. Resign.

Wake me when Fisher's gone and/or somebody other than Keenum is starting at QB. I just can't tolerate this "7-9 bull$#!+" anymore. :baghead:

Sad as it makes me to say it, I agree...I just can't see this team wining even 7 games...

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I HATE the guy, but he makes a great point. This team is incredibly hard to watch. I used to get mad, scream at the screen and carry a grudge all day because I would commit so much of my emotions to each game, but I've learned that under Coach Fish we will NEVER be more than a 8 win team MAX.

It's time to move on and take our chances with an offensive minded coach. We are literally watching prime years of highly talented players waste away.
Exactly how I feel . Instead of ranting and raving over bad play , I watched the whole game knowing they would find a way to lose and a calm came over me . I'm so used to it by now it's becoming a joke

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What is driving me absolutely INSANE, is hearing Eric Davis dog the Rams right now on the "Rams Station"...But I am listening because of some sadistic reason that I don't understand...

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The play to me that changed everything was the 10 yard cushion BQ had that Keenum (per usual) overthrew. Most decent NFL QB's make that throw for an easy TD. We make that play the momentum is all ours. Instead we score nothing for 3 quarters.

This team is so frustrating because outside of SF we've been in every game and they were all winnable.
3-5 and not 6-2 or 7-1. Sheesh.

If Fisher starts Keenum next week then I have nothing left to say about the man other then I hope he's gone in 2017 (if not sooner)

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Lets all remember when Snead told us all how if Casewas the QB all of last season, the Rams would have made the playoffs. Or, when he said this team is solid QB play away from contenting. What a joker-clean house now! The Rams are quickly becoming irrelevant in LA. Change needs to come swiftly

Status
Not open for further replies.