Panthers@Rams: Vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Got myself a kick ass new job that requires me working Sundays.
At first I was pretty pissed that I would be missing out on Sunday football.
Then I remember that the Rams are still coached by Jeff Fisher and that we have no chance at making the playoffs, much less the Superbowl.
Today I went to work, enjoyed my day with co-workers and missed the entire game.
So glad I did. I feel pretty good today, even after my brother in law's dog died. :(
It's amazing what a break from football can do for you!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I am not watching a live game until Goff is in, it has taken me a while to make the declaration.

I feel bad for Keenum in the sense that I believe he is a hard working, intelligent guy, but his physical abilities hold him back in his position.

He'd have to ask our lineman to get things off the top shelf for him.

He can't see over them and you can watch it all unfold.

Our Oline has been creating an amazing pocket on many plays. Yet Case is drop back. . . hold the ball and drift until a receiver opens up. His ball often not having the strength to get there.

But if he was to drop back. . . step up! into a pocket the line is creating and then deliver the ball we'd be in much better situations. The problem is if Case steps up he can no longer see what is going on down field. He is just not tall enough. The second pressure is in his lap - he can evade, however he consistently evades by ducking and just running forward.

Goff's height alone would be beneficial but I truly believe would be able to step up and feel that pocket. The Oline is creating a pocket quite often.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Then I remember that the Rams are still coached by Jeff Fisher and that we have no chance at making the playoffs, much less the Superbowl.
Today I went to work, enjoyed my day with co-workers and missed the entire game.
So glad I did. I feel pretty good today, even after my brother in law's dog died. :(
Didn't watch todays game either.
Just stayed on the game thread,just in case Goff was put in.
I, like you feel better too.
Won't be watching any more games this year unless
Goff is playing or Fisher is fired.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Why do we consistently have to have visiting teams homer like announcers.

Drives me crazy to have a home game and feel like everything is about the visiting team. John Lynch was drooling over the Panthers all game.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Buy the time Goff plays all our good players will be gone in free agency because nobody will want to resigne with Fisher or a new regimen

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm sorry to hear about your brother's dog. Playing with my dogs is what calmed me down after our loss today.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Make Turner the head coach and run the offense, let Greg Williams run the defense. I've had it with Fisher, he is too stubborn for his own good. I don't want him to continue to run this team into the ground.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's there to vent about? The Rams won't be anything better than 7-9 until they get rid of Fisher.
Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
He's not going anywhere and the Rams will win 5-7 games.
Yay

JerseyRam1

Rookie
5 weeks of losing football. Has there been a losing stretch this long in the Fisher Era? Great Job Rams of wining over new fans, 1-2 at home, worst offense in the league, alienating the fan base by trotting out Keenum...ugh!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The good news is, the New Jersey Jets offense is as comically inept as we are so we have a chance to win next week

Keenum and Fitzpatrick can battle for the NFL interception crown. :LOL:

We might have a chance.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I'm sorry to hear about your brother's dog. Playing with my dogs is what calmed me down after our loss today.
i know this isn't the thread for it but yeah, it was pretty sad.
he had two golden retrievers and apparently they got into a fight out in the backyard when my wife and mother in law were having lunch inside.
they didn't hear anything and only found one of them, the older one, dead with the other standing over him (creepy) when they went to bring them in.
apparently he, the young one, crushed the other's throat...pretty crazy stuff.
there was a lot of unwarranted blame being tossed around...emotions were running high.
got my family out of the situation and came home to watch SNF.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, other than disrespecting our flag, he caused two offside flags. Other than that, just ran quickly around a backup tackle and was completely useless.

He also got a holding call and collapsed the pocket whenever he was in.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i know this isn't the thread for it but yeah, it was pretty sad.
he had two golden retrievers and apparently they got into a fight out in the backyard when my wife and mother in law were having lunch inside.
they didn't hear anything and only found one of them, the older one, dead with the other standing over him (creepy) when they went to bring them in.
apparently he, the young one, crushed the other's throat...pretty crazy stuff.
there was a lot of unwarranted blame being tossed around...emotions were running high.
got my family out of the situation and came home to watch SNF.

That's really surprising and sad. I'm sorry to hear that. Wouldn't expect Goldens to do that.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
The fact that this moron sticks with Case Keenum over Jared Goff means he needs to be fired tonight. I don't care who the interim coach is. When your starting QB has more INT's than TD's, he needs to be benched. When you lose by 3, but your QB missed a wide open reciever that would have resulted in 6, he needs to be benched. Keenum just can't handle the spotlight. Fisher needs to take blame, and also not blame every position over than the QB. Keenum earned a spot on the bench, give it to him.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
The thing that gets me is we lose the same way over and over. Very poor offense again; Goff may not be ready, but they actually said they can win with Case. I thought they meant at compete for a playoff spot-----so they're wrong on that point. The offense is again one of the lowest ranked in every category-----pts, yds, qb play, but once again one of the highest ranked in penalties as has been the case the entire Fisher regime. I don't think the talent is that poor. Fisher called it himself on hd, yet this team and him is heading to another losing season. For a coach to be in the league for 20 plus years and not recognize what a winning team looks like is unbelievable-------and their faith in Case is clearly not warranted. The problem with this team is the coaching-----you can't continue to play the same way and continue to lose games in the same manner over a 5 year period. Sometimes you have to make changes even if it's just for changes sake,

Status
Not open for further replies.